ID:2156077

Hello I am Seoc an icon designer in Byond. I am aiming to design a 8 tails beast but I have problems to design it, could someone help me ? And in return I will share my naruto's icons that are quite unique where I include the 2,4,5,6,7,9 and 10 tails bests plus Orochimaru's Hydra, and 40 jutsus.

Best Regards,

Seoconero.
I don't understand Hachibi.

They are supposed to be TAILED beasts, but these aren't tails.

Clearly this is an 8 tentacled beast.
Done.

I expect tailed beasts #2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 and 10 plus Orochimaru's Hydra and 40 jutsus paid in full by this afternoon. And if you've got the frog Narto rides on, go ahead and include that one in there as well.

BTW, Orochimaru doesn't have a hydra. Hydra and orochi are two different things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamata_no_Orochi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lernaean_Hydra
In response to EmpirezTeam
Looks surprisingly alright.
I already have icons of the 9 tailed beasts somewhere in my projects folder. I never did get my hands on a 10 tails icon though. As I no longer work on Naruto projects, I don't care anymore. :P
Now all I can imagine is a Naruto roguelike.
Still haven't received my tailed beasts #2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 and 10 plus Orochimaru's Hydra and 40 jutsus and Narto frog.

Also if you use my Hachibi without paying me, I'll be doing some DMCA and C&D and hiring lawyers and stuff. I have many legal councelings, don't push me.
In response to LordAndrew
LordAndrew wrote:
Now all I can imagine is a Naruto roguelike.

If someone made a game using that art style, I'd be more tempted to play the fan games on this site. But then that'd require an ounce of creativity and we can't have any of that around here now can we?
Im reviving the naruto ROGUE game. I have the source and have amped it up quite abit. I need the bijuu 1-9 icons. But i have the jinchuuriki chakra auras and then chakra forms after that. But this will only be used if its sealed within a person. But i need the icons for them, i could also use much help!
Jajaja you didn't really help me, and at the end I did the icon myself XD
In response to Seoconero
Seoconero wrote:
Jajaja you didn't really help me, and at the end I did the icon myself XD

so basically what you sayin is, you had me draw that for nothin?