ID:774241

Erm, how exactly can I submit my game to be listed? I have found the submit button, but it's darkened out, and I can't press it. The game, even without being listed in the roleplay section or anything, is sort of popular, getting around 15-20 people daily..

My Question Is: How can I submit a game to be listed? Or how can I submit it to a section like BYOND Roleplay?
Is your game flagged as containing non original IP (intellectual property). If so, your game can't be listed.
Only BYOND members may submit games for evaluation.
Sigh. It's a game centering on Comics, roleplay and such, but sucks that you need to be a member. I really can't pay for a membership right now. I have my own bills to pay. Anywho, I'll probably get one sometime later this year?

Thank you for your answer.
In response to SevenSinsGaming
SevenSinsGaming wrote:
Sigh. It's a game centering on Comics, roleplay and such, but sucks that you need to be a member. I really can't pay for a membership right now. I have my own bills to pay. Anywho, I'll probably get one sometime later this year?

Thank you for your answer.

Hubs aren't really required. You're totally welcome to (and encouraged) to advertise your game on other websites+communities. You could make some nifty website with your player counts, etc., etc.

I buy my BYOND memberships as more of a thankyou to BYOND than anything it provides to my games.
If your game meets the standards for listing, you can contact a hub moderator and have them list it manually. We can lax the rule on the membership.