Hot damn.

Map Progression, Blood Magic, and more! Oh my!
shrink the view i say
My god, the excuses just go on and on. This isn't an "everyone hates kumo day". This isn't an organized attack on you. This isn't me having a bad day.

This is you receiving criticism for your game and hiding behind an endless shield of excuses with massive ear plugs on. Hiding behind your own elitism, the same undeserved elitism so many in this community also believe they are entitled to.

This behavior is indicative of how so many people here act when confronted with legitimate critiques of their games.

In your case, the screen size is way too damn small.
Kumorii, Unwanted4murder, Mickemoose and the like have formed a toxic clique on this forum that needs to be called out. Nobody has the balls to do it because

1. They operate like a hive, ready to strike at the lightest prod and swarm around each other to defend out of spite rather than reason and create a false majority whenever someone they disagree with appears.

2. They pretend to be "nice guys" when they aren't trashing games and developers they don't like behind their backs. It's ironic, because they go out of their way to describe how toxic the community is. They go out of their way to make themselves sound like the good guys, dissing the forums and the discord server. But the amount of negativity put out by them is ultimately greater than the negativity they receive.

They all have the same thing in common: Developers who act like they're better than other developers despite having absolutely nothing to show for it. And the few games that they have put out are clunky, messy, and ugly. I'm honestly tired of this shit and I'm here to finally be a voice for all the people they've trampled over the years who have been silenced by fear.

And before you say it, I have no idea who the hell High Society even is. But the fact that my critique of you brought some random guy out of the woodwork really speaks to the essence of how much of a problem this is.
For my, Feed isn't funny and give me headache when I try enjoy.
Doohl wrote:
http://www.byond.com/games/PixelRealms/spiresofagartha

Released!

Congratulations on the release. I didn't expect it was going to be an overhaul version of Eternia, though. Any plans on releasing a comparison video or making a post regarding the major differences between the two games?
In response to Spartality
Spartality wrote:
Kumorii, Unwanted4murder, Mickemoose and the like have formed a toxic clique on this forum that needs to be called out. Nobody has the balls to do it because

1. They operate like a hive, ready to strike at the lightest prod and swarm around each other to defend out of spite rather than reason and create a false majority whenever someone they disagree with appears.

2. They pretend to be "nice guys" when they aren't trashing games and developers they don't like behind their backs. It's ironic, because they go out of their way to describe how toxic the community is. They go out of their way to make themselves sound like the good guys, dissing the forums and the discord server. But the amount of negativity put out by them is ultimately greater than the negativity they receive.

They all have the same thing in common: Developers who act like they're better than other developers despite having absolutely nothing to show for it. And the few games that they have put out are clunky, messy, and ugly. I'm honestly tired of this shit and I'm here to finally be a voice for all the people they've trampled over the years who have been silenced by fear.

And before you say it, I have no idea who the hell High Society even is. But the fact that my critique of you brought some random guy out of the woodwork really speaks to the essence of how much of a problem this is.

lmao
feed's viewport is way too big it needs shrunk

but before that let's rally the clique and trample / silence some other devs
In response to Unwanted4Murder
Unwanted4Murder wrote:
feed's viewport is way too big it needs shrunk

but before that let's rally the clique and trample / silence some other devs

I'll be sure to wear my "other-dev-trampling" shoes!
ill be sure to
I have always voiced my concern when FEED is too noisey because I have vision problems. Kumorii was kind enough to add outlines on the mobs so people like me can see them better. I agree the screen is too small and needs to be bigger. But damn Spartality you have a shitty attitude and need some help. When you say developers have been trampled the only ones who have been trampled by these guys are the ones who make poorly made fan games that go no where and usually ask their userbase for monetary donations. Go take your shitty attitude to another forum. Do yourself a favor and wash your butt.
I like Kumo and Un4. They are stand up dudes. This whole thing reeks of stupidity.

Feed's small screen size did bother me at first. But I came to like it eventually because it makes the game sort of claustrophobic, which is unique. I think it does need a slightly larger viewing area. And yeah, a good bit of the action is hard to follow.

That said, Spartality, there's no clique. I wasn't told about this thread by anyone else. You're being a batshit, paranoid ass.

The reason you think there's a clique is because a lot of people here think similarly about a lot of things and get along. The fact that you don't get along isn't because the group's out to get you. It's mostly because I've never seen a post where you aren't being a hyperbolic, reactionary shithead to people.

If you have a problem with people you don't like having friends, I don't think the solution to that problem is trying to tear down the people you are jealous of. It's ought to be looking at your own behavior and figuring out why it is that you don't.

EDIT: Mickemoose is a dick though. That guy kicks puppies for fun. Fuck that guy.
U ever see a puppy and think "man I could probably just land a solid kick and itd be across a football field"
nah but u ever see a thread and think, "SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT?"
am I late to the puppy licking contest
In response to Super Saiyan X
Super Saiyan X wrote:
am I late to the puppy licking contest

honestly ter i thought u were smarter than this, how can you not be aware of all the shit they do? I figured at least you of all people would be smart enough to see through the nice guy b.s.

how can you not see the condescending toxicity they put out on a regular basis?
"SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!"
In response to Spartality
Spartality wrote:
honestly ter i thought u were smarter than this, how can you not be aware of all the shit they do? I figured at least you of all people would be smart enough to see through the nice guy b.s.

how can you not see the condescending toxicity they put out on a regular basis?

ter lettin us down bro. open ur eyes ter ur gonna let these toxic shits keep this up? :c
Page: 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 349 350 351