Shinobi Online

by Kidpaddle45
Shinobi Online
The game you've been waiting for ...
Thank youuu
Can you estimate when you're game will be fully done and can be playable
RIP the paddle master!!
It's a shame, I hope this gets carried on in his memory.
Is the game up and running cause I can't join 😫
is this game going to come out or is it just going to sit there taunting us while it never comes out
Unfortunately kidpaddle passed away. I was pretty close to him and have known him for years. We worked together on this game on and off as well as other projects. Near the end of his time I was away and did not have any influence in his progress other then the work we had already completed. I miss the guy, and have been working on my own version of this game. I do not know if I'll ever be able to complete it on my own with the limited time that I have. But if I ever do, its in remembrance of Kidpaddle / Amir Hassan. Fortunately I have admin access to his hub. Ill be posting an update and hosting future testings if all goes well using his hub.
In response to Narakzi
idk kidpaddle but his game looks good almost as if it was ahead of the manga shame i wont get the chance to see him on byond to say hi
if you plan to take over his work i have a few good ideas for the game i have 3 juugo clan rinnegan for uchiha who get senjuu dna and gedo mazo for rinnegan users that can turn into ten tails then you can seal it and become the ten tails host even choose which form madaras or obitos i cant code but i can edit icons realy good if you want i can help with that when i get my pc back
rest in peace kidpaddle
Can you still play this offline?
Hey. If you guys enjoy anime games, check this one out.

http://bit.ly/DBChaos
I used to play this and his other game, shame it seems it's not going to be around anymore. This is a new account since my old one has long since been forgotten and I was High Schooler back then.
Rest in peace, Kidpaddle45 (Amir Hassan).
Hello everyone,

I am gonna start working on a Naruto Evolution based game and revive it within the next week. If anyone is still interested in playing please add me.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12