Thought I should come here and help a little
This thread is amazing. Do you guys want to be my friends?
I don't think I've laughed this hard at a BYOND thread since the ISO_FAIL incident. This round is on me.
In response to Elk Darkshire
I'm glad you guys are liking my comics lol
Elk Darkshire! TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!!! plz ; A ;

msn: [email protected]
I don't care if this is off topic. I just want to say that I got a great laugh out of this thread, and as far as C&C goes? That's simple. Forget the Bulbasaur, start a comic series!
Elk's edit is pretty good. Your colors are washed out though GTD, more contrast would help it benefit as in making your shadow DARKER and your highlight LIGHTER. Also use Elk's edit as a reference as well. If I were you, I'd probably restart from the outline and fix it up before moving on with the shading.

Here's my quick edit upon Elk's. He was leading you in the right direction, I just expanded upon it a bit, there's a lot of directions you can go with this color wise. Anyways I did my edit in a few minutes here it is.. Oh shit just noticed I forgot the shadow on the right leg, but it's all good l0l.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yut Put wrote:
elk's looks better than chaorace's. the only thing i think elk's lacks is a more defined outline but that is subjective

Lol it's not about who's looks better. I didn't do it to impress, just to expand upon and show different variations of color choice. But his could be better, I did my edit in a few minutes, it's your own personal choice.

Yes, it is not about who's looks better, Elk simply made a quick edit, and Chaorace added on said edit, whether or not this benefits GTD is a different matter in entirely.
Indeed it is, if that is truly what you implied then my apologizes for continuing the discussion.
Yea Elk's is more beneficial mine was really just to explain my paragraph of colors. Elk's shows outline and color placement improvements. They're both beneficial though.
-I give up on Bulbasaur-
Photobucket
or maybe some other time Q_ Q
In response to GTD73191
GTD73191 wrote:
-I give up on Bulbasaur-
Photobucket

I think that's classified as abuse lol
In response to Skyiden
Skyiden wrote:
GTD73191 wrote:
-I give up on Bulbasaur-
Photobucket

I think that's classified as abuse lol

I think this is as good as Cyanide and Happiness.
In response to Elk Darkshire
Elk Darkshire wrote:
Haha me and my boyfriend laughed! Nice xD

but your edit is better than before :D

#1) DA DAUX ELK DOING ON BYOND!?

#2) I never knew Elk was a girl? If i offend by my drawn conclusion i apologize, just the first thing that popped into my head. Im still rather close minded.\

#3) Make a comic series, seriously. I havent laughed this hard in a BYOND thread ever. you my friend, just made me want to take up pixeling again.
Heh
Now i must apologize again. Sorry elk.
Love it keep going :D
In response to D-Cire
D-Cire wrote:
Now i must apologize again. Sorry elk.

Lol, you could of just checked his profile.
Yut Put wrote:
D-Cire wrote:
#3) Make a comic series, seriously. I havent laughed this hard in a BYOND thread ever. you my friend, just made me want to take up pixeling again.

You know, we could use some side dungeons. Trollface

I thought you were gonna have others do them? o-o;

@Skyiden - I know, but you know how late i was up. I had 0 common sense.
I actually did just start working on pixel art again, last night none the less. Ive been using your pallet from your old base as well. However im using the Pixel Art forum Skyiden and Zane have to get C&C since it honestly is more helpful than most of the trolls here. You should sign up yourself - http://z13.invisionfree.com/Regulus/index.php?

What will you be working on? Do you have MSN, i use it fairly often now.
Page: 1 2 3