YURIRAMOS wrote:

Red: Offensive
Green: Defensive / Extensive
Blue: Utility

Looks promising!
In response to PopLava
Thanks.

Another Level Design for Clash of Gods:
++++++++ I like that Yuri. I wish more byondevs would play around with those kinds of screen effects & lens flares. If used properly they can be a simple way to make your game look much more flashy/immersive.

... Just make sure that lens flare isn't plastered on the screen 24/7. Use it only at certain times in certain places and do what you can to make it dynamic/move based on light source/time of day.

Looks great though!
looks good but do u just make the same game lol?
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:

I thought this was Epoch for a sec lol
I think just like any game from any developer you will find similarities between games and let's be fair, Yut Put's probably only one of the few programmers who finishes games on BYOND.
I don't see the issue, he's making sequel and probably even polished up old game mechanics

????

That opening animation is put together really well. Looking great!
https://streamable.com/bz9p6

My quest for a streamlined UI continues! So I re-coded my older menu code from a while back so it's a lot easier to fetch screen elements. It uses a table/cell-type system to retrieve and edit information on the client screen.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:

Playwright looks way more polished than Epoch.
Which is essentially what all good sequels should boil down to, really.
In response to YURIRAMOS
YURIRAMOS wrote:

Kumorii and Yut Put, this is just a Photomontage in photoshop, a tribute to the new game of God Of War.

However, I created a (unpublished) lib that does this flare effect (+ frozen screen, fog, dense forest foliage and more) adjusting correctly to screen size or 100% vertical or 100% horizontal.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 ... 349 350 351