ID:834266

Keywords: art, better, choose, is, pixel, which
Which is better to you or rather if you had to choose which one would you use? Please No C&C just answer the question.

The first one is okay.... but i prefer the 2nd. I think you could update the first one. Good luck.
I didnt make the 1st the guy asked me to post this up to see which people like more mine or his mine being the 2nd his being the 1st
The second one. It looks more realistic.
If I was forced at gunpoint, the second, but otherwise I would never choose either.
SECOND one :3 it has better looking colors
Fine by my Vrocaan I wouldnt even use my own lol.
I dislike them both, but the second one is by FAR, better, still its better than the average BYONDer's art.

- 1st looks like GOA Rip.

EDIT:
Upon looking closer at the 1st, I can more or less tell now it is a GOA RIP, it has the typical odd usage of colors, and it makes no sense, i.e. it simply looks like a smaller version of the GOA base.
i woudlnt compare these two icons, i would say the right one. Although its not 100% perfect, not even 80% but its fine
I find it funny how I have little to non iconning experience and i dont conisder my self a pixel artist but yet Im beating a guy that claims he is a pixel artist and claims to said that everyone said he is a epic pixel artist
In response to ImmeasurableHate
:l the fact of the matter is that i never said i was a "Epic Pixel Artist" i said i was good ? and yes i wanted to make it like goa so Skyiden is like the only person who saw that comparesion which means out of everyone who voted he is the only one with 20,20 some iconer who i thought was pretty good said my panda icon looked Pro and your the one rageing me about my icons sucking when the guy who worked on goa said they looked good i try to make it real not a jersey shore boney guy i used goa as a resource becuase hm its goa ? that games as like rips all over the place
In response to Soniow
Fact is, both of them suck. Yours especially. Don't lie to yourself and allow the opinions of those who wouldn't know bad art if it smacked it in the face to reinforce your ego.
In response to Albro1
yeah support your friend ?

"Yours especially. Don't lie to yourself"
In response to Soniow
If that was to say that ImmeasurableHate is my friend, then I will inform you he is not. I have only seen his posts every once in a while on the forums. However, I have seen him admit to his faults, and have only seen you try to defend your sorry excuse for artwork.

I'm not being harsh just to be harsh, I am only trying to express the severity of ignorance you are showing. Once you acknowledge your faults with anything in life, you can progress and become better.
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
If that was to say that ImmeasurableHate is my friend, then I will inform you he is not. I have only seen his posts every once in a while on the forums. However, I have seen him admit to his faults, and have only seen you try to defend your sorry excuse for artwork.

I'm not being harsh just to be harsh, I am only trying to express the severity of ignorance you are showing. Once you acknowledge your faults with anything in life, you can progress and become better.

Amen, praise the Lord.
2nd one.
LMAO @ this convo. And 2nd one's hands down better. I'm an acquaintance..but the first one just doesn't look that great to begin with due to alot of the things others have pointed out. If I was to pick a reason why, it just seems awkward and the proportions for the body just seem wrong.
Bilder oder Fotos hochladen

O____O

wanne make a game ? (like fairy tail,one piece,spartacus,megaman,gigant robot suits shizzle!! )
Yeah I'm gonna go with shrunk down because of the outline pixels becoming internal.
Just to troll, I pick the first one :D
Page: 1 2