ID:2429068

well i dont want to type this over again so basically community is toxic and biased you cant even have an opinion or criticism there and i was originally kicked because they have a different opinion on a game so instead of punishing some members that intentionally target me for months they do me even though i ignore them because they arent nice either so i decided to tell about what happened there and stuff on there forums to see if they'd realize there mistakes and improve however instead they just banned so i just kept using multiple alts each time for a entire month and there never was even a response recently they even banned someone not part of the topic just for complaining the games been down so yesterday they decided to erase the entire forums so no one can see my posts https://gyazo.com/7adf223931489ad4745dc835630c2794 i happened to be on an old page and got this gif so theres proof it existed meanwhile if a comment isnt criticism they'd do nothing of course multiple other communities mentions it needs improvements as well
Punctuation who needs that shit. Just fuckin write a wall of crap and let the other losers sort it out
well hey its not my fault someone kept banning had it detailed the first time and they wanted no one to see and it doesnt matter anyways the fact the forums suddenly disappears out of all other times it could have should be enough to back up my statements alone clearly none of this is made up you dont just suddenly want to erase a forum for no reason after years of no problems i can literally post it here http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=2257025 and going by your response you're one of the people i mentioned like who says let the "other losers" sort it out are you even trying to convince people are these "others" pass people that was abused and perhaps you arent friendly to people in general so you use terms like "loser' in fact i think i remember seeing your name as one of the mods and you were the one to kick since this post cant just be deleted i knew there would be a response trying to deny it congrats on more evidence maybe next i should post those communities talking about cc
I have intention of reading anything you're saying until you edit your posts to make them readable. It's not my job to figure out what you're trying to write, it's your job to put it in a format that is understandable. Paragraphs and punctuation: give them a try. Who knows, maybe you'll like it
https://gyazo.com/b15e7e3b96e03709d1d1e793b618e21b yet you know 100% that you understand you've been on the internet since 2005 and these are minor grammar mistakes everyone does intentionally for faster text since you have nothing to say you're just gonna mention completely irrelevant things now that you cant ban so yeah watch out for this people anyways im done with this post as enough evidence is here now the people can just watch attempting to grammar troll only gave more evidence nice job
Chron, I see no evidence in the admin history that a previous post was deleted. Not on the main forums anyway. Maybe a specific game's forum?

Anyway nobody is going to read through a massive wall of text, let alone one that isn't even broken into sentences.
I have no concern about your grammar, all I want to know is (a) where one sentence start and the other begins with no ambiguity, and (b) what collections of sentences are relevant to one another.

For literally at least 1,000 years---maybe even longer---the typical solution in the West to (a) has been a period, and the solution to (b) has been a paragraph. These are all I'm asking. The smallest modicum of effort on your behalf to try and get people to read whatever stupid bullshit you're rambling about. If you can't do that, then I'm going to assume you're a stupid cock and leave it at that.
Again there's no record of your posts being deleted from the main forums, so I'm guessing this was a different forum. Without a link I can't check.

However your assertion that you had at one point posted something detailed can be safely put to rest; the screenshot you shared looks like the same walls of text from this thread. I'm guessing whoever runs that game's forum deleted the post because it was gibberish.

No one's asking for or expecting perfect grammar, just some minimal effort to communicate clearly. Sentences matter. Paragraphs matter. Without either you're just tossing word salad. If you have something important to say, treat it that way. If not, what's the point in saying it?
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=2257025 literally in the picture and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0wQKUvMSFs Then i'll literally say it for you not like it'll make a difference.
Chron,

That's a game's individual forum. The hub owner banned you. Not BYOND; you're not banned by BYOND. Hub owners/helpers control their own forums, even if they are hosted on BYOND's site.
byond admins dont ban people from individual game forums individual game forums have their own moderators and admins that allows them to delete your posts with impunity and there is nothing that the byond staff can or will do about it because their game their hub their rules so long as they arent violating the tos or doing something that directly warrants intervention from the staff like harassment threats of violence doxxing and all the other stuff you kids like to soak tampons in and stick them in your butt its really hard to read when you post like this get off my lawn theres a snake in my boot doot doot one calcium boy has come to herpderp a derpa derp derp derp
Nice
In response to Popisfizzy
I tried my best to make this readable. Here you go if your still interested.

Original Comment:

This community is toxic and biased. You cant even have an opinion or criticism there. I was originally kicked because they have a different opinion on a game instead of punishing some members that intentionally target me for months. They do me even though I ignore them because they aren't nice either. I decided to tell about what happened there and stuff on there forums to see if they'd realize there mistakes and improve. However, they just banned me so I just kept using multiple alts each time for a entire month. There never was even a response until recently where they even banned someone just for complaining about the game being down. Yesterday, they decided to erase the entire forums so no one can see my posts https://gyazo.com/7adf223931489ad4745dc835630c2794 .
I happened to be on an old page and got this gif. So there's proof it existed. Meanwhile, if a comment isn't criticism, they'd do nothing of course. Multiple other communities mentions it needs improvements as well.

First reply:

Well hey, its not my fault someone kept banning had it detailed the first time. They wanted no one to see and it doesn't matter anyways. The fact that the forums suddenly disappears out of all other times, should be enough to back up my statements alone. Clearly none of this is made up you. Don't just suddenly erase a forum for no reason after years of no problems. I can literally post it here http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=2257025 and going by your response you're one of the people I mentioned. Your like the one who says "let the other losers sort it out". Are you even trying to convince people? Are these "others" people that were abused and perhaps you aren't friendly to people in general? So you use terms like "loser', But in fact, I think I remember seeing your name as one of the mods and you were the one to kick. Since this post cant just be deleted, I knew there would be a response trying to deny it. Congrats on more evidence. Maybe next I should post those communities talking about cc

Second reply:

https://gyazo.com/b15e7e3b96e03709d1d1e793b618e21b Yet you know 100% that you understand you've been on the internet since 2005 and these are minor grammar mistakes everyone does intentionally for faster text. Since you have nothing to say, you're just gonna mention completely irrelevant things now that you cant ban. So yeah, watch out for this people anyways. Im done with this post. Enough evidence is here now the people can just watch attempts of grammar troll only which in return gave more evidence. Nice job.
I have no concern about your grammar, all I want to know is where one sentence start and the other begins with no ambiguity, and what collections of sentences are relevant to one another.
This thread is hilarious and should be preserved in all of it's glory.
In response to Orange55
Orange55 wrote:
This thread is hilarious and should be preserved in all of it's glory.

Thank you for bumping it. I was reading through it and had the exact same thought before I even reached your post.
In response to SusanaP
I'm not sure why this is quoted? Maybe there a perception that I'm saying "hurr hurr I don't care about your grammar only about punctuation and paragraphs but wait that's grammar!!" or something like I don't know what I'm talking about.

The lay public has taken "grammar" to mean "anything related to speaking or writing", but I'm using it—as I do consistently—to refer to morphosyntax. The rest are simply issues of style, something essentially independent of grammar.
I wasn't mocking OP. I legitimately had a stroke while typing that. Half of my body is still paralyzed. just the upper half though, thankfully.
To be fair, Chron was talking about a specific game, and perhaps accusing popisfizzy... not blaming BYOND as a whole.
Page: 1 2