ID:887183

So, it's been a while. A long while. That's good. I was hoping to be inactive long enough to draw attention away from my game. I didn't want anyone to really get hyped for it, only to see it fail. Well, it feels like that kinda. I even believed it wouldn't happen myself... that is until I got back into my artwork.

I have a, um, tiny tease of what I've done in the the past year. Yes. A TINY tease. Meaning I'm going to be showing you almost nothing. Just the redesign I've had for the Breeze template, that I and I alone have created. I planned on submitting this "Action-Battle Ready" sprite template directly.
However the main website seems to have gone down -__-. I actually feel like I'm the only team member of Breeze left.. kinda.

ANYWAY.... here is the tease:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Absolutely sorry about all that writing for just THIS.. lol..

In the image above, I'm simply comparing the Original to the Official.
I like it !
*Gasp*

(._. ) Aww. Now I'm sittin' here just feelin' all proud of myself and stuff.

I'm glad you like it though man. I really can't wait to get through the animating of this bad boy. It should be fun. Lots of work, but fun :D!
Any particular project this art going into? It seems
That the character is a samurai am I close ? :)
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:

You obviously skipped over the text. Breeze. Bleach Breeze.
It just looks like a bigger version of the original breeze template. The head seems a bit jaggy but other than that, it's still pretty nice.
In response to Jordan11
Jordan11 wrote:
The head seems a bit jaggy

This. I looked closer and you have an area on the head that just doesn't look good. I tried an edit of it, but keep in mind I'm no pixel artist. If any of you artists don't think I made the correct change, please correct me.

It does look a bit better. And now that I look at it closely, that shinigami robe is really lacking in contrast lol. But that might just be the way you're aiming for.
I like it.
In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:

You obviously skipped over the text. Breeze. Bleach Breeze.

Thanks but the word bleach was not used in the OP .. Just the word Breeze..
Right, but I have background knowledge. Breeze should still give you enough.
In response to A.T.H.K
Well you haven't paid enough attention to the site for long enough. Bleach Breeze was around a while ago. Then it up and disappeared.
Perhaps it's because I am not an anime fan?

Or the fact that I dislike fan games..
I'm not an anime fan, but I read interesting things.
Alright this has gone off topic, the icon looks nice and I don't care about the game.

Tadaaa!
u dum mang
Wayyyy off topic; I don't like the lighting reflecting off the head the way it does.
I agree. Dunno why but I've always liked he lightsource from an angle. Not just from the top. It looks like if it were pillow shaded.
WELCOME back!
It feels neat to be back. I've been absorbed by the facebook world and my girlfriend and work. Now that I'm cutting back on 2 of the 3 mentioned, I have more time to focus on Little 'Ol BYOND lol.

Also, it's called Bleach Breeze, due to the fact that it's making use of the Breeze Sprites created by Green Raven. Since I decided to actually join up with the Breeze Revolution, rather than JUST use their sprites, I went ahead and created my own things in the STYLE of Breeze. My original plan was to submit this to them as something brand new.... but the main site disappeared :/. All they have is the promo site now... I think.
Page: 1 2