Monster Kingdom

by Falacy
MKO offers a Pokemon inspired adventure, set in a traditional fantasy world.
Ok :D, that was my second choice!
It's just a minor problem I'm seeing but is the screen supposed to shake when your monster gets hit? Sometimes it can get very annoying, I don't know why.
In response to Joshuaxz
Joshuaxz wrote:
It's just a minor problem I'm seeing but is the screen supposed to shake when your monster gets hit? Sometimes it can get very annoying, I don't know why.

Which attacks cause this?
Nice and original. Gives me a Pokemon feeling =P ( Yes, I know it's based on Pokemon ).
First game I've played that doesn't use squares for movement.
IS this game complete yet? Or are there even plans on finishing it? I'm curious because it's nice a smooth, and I feel with a story line it could be one of the best games on Byond for being all around pollished.
Recycled Arrow in the knee joke. 0/10 will not pirate.
In response to Lordjamex
Lordjamex wrote:
Recycled Arrow in the knee joke. 0/10 will not pirate.

You ment to say 3/2 people will xD
Will there be more added to this?
Are you planning to update anytime soon?
My game got restartes, any suggestion?
if only Falacy made it so this game was Downloadable so I could download and play singleplayer.. because this looks awesome
The source is available, you can play from that
I have been looking but I can't seem to find it...
Nevermind I found it, thanks Falacy!
How many times does Eva Evolve and when do the other monsters evolve? also is there anyway to get past the second cave or is that all that was done in that game?
I can't see any options menu at all, neither the battle menu, the map always is above everything, oddly enough
Yea, BYOND broke HUD layering in their latest update
OK, I fixed BYOND's layering issues. Hosting again.
Page: 1 2