Pyrce High

by MasterBraska
Pyrce High
A school, a murder and a killer, can you survive the round?
ID:1137100

Key: Kasda

Banner: MasterBraska

Reason for ban: A single snide comment.

Reason for unban: I made the comment in response, not on offense. You insulted me and the entire community with your actions. You've known me almost a year; you should know by now that I respect until disrespected.

Is a single statement spoken in response to disrespect worthy of being banned?

EDIT: In case you want a separate reason for server banning:

Reason for ban: banning Kyo and Braska from my server.

Reason for unban: Braska has said that a host may do with their server as they wish, as they own the machine it is running on. Kyo said in defense of Kooler's ban of Puckaboo that a host has every right to prevent a person from playing on their server for any reason they see fit.

I didn't ban the administration. I banned two people I didn't want on my server causing drama and providing disrespect to the people I play and talk with. There is no reason to ban me for doing exactly what you defend your moderators for doing.
Damn lot's of banhammers falling these days :(
also if you want to get unban try the forum
http://pyrcehigh.crazy4us.com/f5-unban-requests
Goodluck
Don't shove me into your ban appeal, please. I had a reason to ban Puck, I don't ban anybody without any sort of reason.

For those not keeping track at home, the banning of Puck because she was a lesbian was but a joke, I banned her for a different reason, lel.

Anyway, you're well deserving of your ban, you kind of did ban the creator of the game as well as the co-owner. I don't really know what you were expecting to happen.
I wasn't involving you. I was pointing out that a similar case existed, and you happened to be the case.

My server, my computer. I don't want Braska or Kyo connected to my computer, so I ban them. Nothing wrong there.

I do have this, though.

(Watcher)< Kyogirl4lyfe> oh my god
(Watcher)< Kyogirl4lyfe> im laughing so hard
(Watcher)< Kyogirl4lyfe> people complaining about puck being banned for being a lesbian
(Watcher)<Kasda> :|
(Watcher)<Charlie Scene Undead> Was she banned for that reason?
(Watcher)< Kyogirl4lyfe> No. We told her she was, though
(Watcher)<Charlie Scene Undead> Why was she banned, then? o.o
(Watcher)<Kasda> So in short, you lied to her.
(Watcher)< Kyogirl4lyfe> She was banned on Kooler's server a long time ago because she was being a bitch. Kooler unbanned her to mess with her, then rebanned

So you lie to players and you torment them. Great job as a moderator, bro.
In response to Kasda
Kasda wrote:
I wasn't involving you. I was pointing out that a similar case existed, and you happened to be the case.

My server, my computer. I don't want Braska or Kyo connected to my computer, so I ban them. Nothing wrong there.

I do have this, though.

(Watcher)< Kyogirl4lyfe> oh my god
(Watcher)< Kyogirl4lyfe> im laughing so hard
(Watcher)< Kyogirl4lyfe> people complaining about puck being banned for being a lesbian
(Watcher)<Kasda> :|
(Watcher)<Charlie Scene Undead> Was she banned for that reason?
(Watcher)< Kyogirl4lyfe> No. We told her she was, though
(Watcher)<Charlie Scene Undead> Why was she banned, then? o.o
(Watcher)<Kasda> So in short, you lied to her.
(Watcher)< Kyogirl4lyfe> She was banned on Kooler's server a long time ago because she was being a bitch. Kooler unbanned her to mess with her, then rebanned

So you lie to players and you torment them. Great job as a moderator, bro.

and you are anybetter Kasda?
When I ban, I provide a valid reason. Said reason is also the real reason for the ban.

When I ban, I don't unban unless asked through an unban request, either directly or on forums. I will not torment players, regardless of what they do to me.

I explained why I banned Kyo and Braska. You don't see me saying that I banned them for sleeping together, do you? You don't see me allowing them onto my server, then banning them after antagonizing them, do you?
Again, you fail to realize the consequence of your action. I asked you not to shove me in, as in don't mention me in the appeal. Kyo and Braska have on multiple occasions said such a thing. But in your case it's completely invalid. Like I said, the consequence of your actions, you're banning the most important people on the game and you're expecting yourself not to be banned? I don't understand your reasoning really. I considered unbanning Puck, I did so, she acted fine in the beginning and then eventually she did what she usually does and started again picking at things she had no place to pick about. Like I said I ban with a reason, and I have my reasons despite saying it was all a joke, the banning came about with reason but was covered up as a joke. Thanks by the way for the compliment. (:
In response to Kooler221
Kooler221 wrote:
I asked you not to shove me in, as in don't mention me in the appeal.

"shove me in" has different implications than "mention" does. Choose your words to suit your meaning, please.

But in your case it's completely invalid. Like I said, the consequence of your actions, you're banning the most important people on the game and you're expecting yourself not to be banned?

Okay, I laughed here. Good joke.

Should Kyo and Braska leave tomorrow, the game would continue. Should the players leave tomorrow, the game would die. The players make the game run, not the administrators; the job of the admins is to work with the players to make the game better.

Thanks by the way for the compliment. (:

It is a compliment just as genuine as the person it was aimed at. You're welcome.
If Braska was gone, there would be no game. he can take it down anytime he wants, you know. Your argument is very invalid.
Why am I dragged into your drama, lol. I haven't done a single thing to a single person. I don't see why everyone has to drag me into their personal affairs.
I hope you were unbanned for this as a i hope Puckaboo was aswell, you had every right to kick Braska and Kyo from the server, That was an awful thing to say and if it were my server i would have kicked them in a heartbeat. Because of things like this is why i dont let certain people on my server, And no matter how high up they are i kick them. Braska and Kyo broke the rules and you had every right to do this.

~Imma Diamond Tiara
In response to Matsuo Chiharu
Matsuo Chiharu wrote:
I hope you were unbanned for this as a i hope Puckaboo was aswell, you had every right to kick Braska and Kyo from the server, That was an awful thing to say and if it were my server i would have kicked them in a heartbeat. Because of things like this is why i dont let certain people on my server, And no matter how high up they are i kick them. Braska and Kyo broke the rules and you had every right to do this.

~Imma Diamond Tiara

Excuse me? I wasn't ever on and when I got online she simply told me to "Rot in hell" when I sad I wasn't unbanning someone else for breaking the rules that Satoshi(?) I think banned. Then hosted her own server and banned us off of it. Kasda later apologized. So please don't say that I deserve to be banned off a game I created for no reason at all besides maintaining it.