Pokémon Online World

by Naokohiro
Pokémon Online World
Pokémon how it was meant to be.
naoko lately people are abusing the spookyness glitch and almost everyone in the game has lvl 9 in it maybe it would be better to make leggys not appear anymore because newbies are abusing them
Mutes occur too easily >.>
I have to agree with marco, the halloween event ruined the game for me. maybe you should actually test out systems like this before releasing it to the public for it to be exploited. I wish you luck on making the best decision to deal with ALL of the players that've abused it, because you can't let them get away with this.
But a lot of us people don't even know the glitch >.> I got my shiny darkrai from a trade, I traded mah dratini! Lol
Worm is a noob >.>
So...does anyone know how to get rid of the missing hp and lvl glitch? It's annoying the heck out of me...
Forgot to fan when I started so I fanned this game now and was the 2400th fanner:P
I miss playing! Stupid broken PC. Hope it will be fixed soon :)!
Kitty!!!! We all wondered where you were :D I suspected your comp was broken or something!
Is there a way to reduce lagg?. In my opinion this is the best pokémon game on byond because its a lot like the offichal games. But its very laggy sometimes.So does anyone know how to reduce the lagg?
Wtf, I can't even get on the game, it kicks me out everytime I log in, it's pissing me off... =_____=
wtf when i log on and a wild pokemon comes up it just freezes plz fix it because i really love this game.
whoa thanks for the bleach game it is really good! also this game freezes me when i go into grass and fight a pokemon.
PT/BR
Merda nunca da pra entrar. Sempre tem que estrar na fila de espera. năo tem como colocar alguém pra poder andar essa lista năo? ta foda assim.

Inglęs

Shit's never to enter. Estrar always have to wait in line. has no way of putting someone to this list will not be able to walk? really cool as well.
So..after a year or so..you havent added anything but some pokemon..no maps..just pokemon..like i said about a year ago...this game sucks ass
Yeah its good but no updates. pretty boring especially with the severe lag.
=-=..sorry about my brothers comment he is really mean -0-
o.o
updates are coming this christmas and dont expect updates very soon after those
omg i got muted in this game.. i think i got muted for ever can some1 fix this please
Page: 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24