ID:180985

The game I'm trying to think of had a simple system to it, yet it was addictive, it was only in its starting stages when the developer vanished, and a few of the main things about it I remember was the NPC's were ridiculously hard, it used a "Blink 182 - All The Small Things" midi in a certain part of it, and you teleported around alot.
It was up around the very same time as Fish or be Fished.

It's not too important that I find out, as the one who created it most likely quit, but darn it's stuck in my head, and bugging me with the lack of a name to put on it.
'The NPC's were ridiculously hard'

Elaborate, how were they hard? What did they do that made them hard? What was the gameplay like?
In response to El Wookie
Elwookie. the picture for your gamer name. is that something you created? If so i want to exchange emails, in 2 months i meet need a icon artist for a mythical game im working on.
In response to El Wookie
El Wookie wrote:
'The NPC's were ridiculously hard'

Elaborate, how were they hard? What did they do that made them hard? What was the gameplay like?

It was more of a hack and slash rpg game than anything, certain items would pop up with story, but the npcs would onehit you, until you were a higher level than them, there was no speed control, and it was more of a community chatting game, with some mess-around play on the side.
In response to Leur
We need quite a bit more meaty description since most games fit that category.

Graphical or Text Based?

Was it fan-based?

Did it ever appear in a Guild?

About what year did you last play?

Were the graphics original, or were they 8-bit, or did they use RPG-Maker icons?

How was the map? Was it large, or small?

What do you mean by 'certain items would pop up with story'?
Do you mean that grabbing something like an apple would bring a pop-up box detailing a story?
In response to Mr. Robert
Graphical
No
No, it existed back when people loved the hub. the built in fun hub :P
The byond version I last played it in was 341 I believe.
~ 2004-5 or so
It was closer to RPG Maker, than it waas to 8bit icons.
The map had many medium sized pieces in which you were teleported into other maps
And no, nothing would pop up on the hud. Just in the chat and alert box, talking to npcs and such.
In response to Leur