ID:132224

I'm trying to add my library to my page, so I go to Edit Layout and click on "Your Libraries"/"Your Games" which is under "member_info" and I get this message, "You don't have any hub entries of this type." Can anyone tell me how to display my libraries and games on my page?
http://www.byond.com/developer/Truseeker

You do seem to actually have no libraries? Could you link me to one?
My Account (TOP LEFT) > Manage Account > Hub > Add a new library
In response to Stephen001
@ Stephen: Sure

@ A.T.H.K: I know how to publish them, just don't know how to get it on my member page.
In response to Truseeker
"This library has currently not been made visible for searching."

Seems it has to at least be submitted to listings to show up on member pages etc now. A little odd, but if you feel the pack adds to our listings then it'd be awesome if you submit it.
Stephen001 wrote:
"This library has currently not been made visible for searching."

Seems it has to at least be submitted to listings to show up on member pages etc now.

This was an oversight and we'll be fixing it in this upcoming site release so that all libraries/demos will be listed and searchable (but we should come up with a good way to rate them).
Thanks Stephen, it is a bit odd that they have to be submitted to be viewable on member pages. The artwork is original, but considering the guidelines I won't be submitting it to the Byond listing.
In response to Truseeker
The library guidelines are mostly not there, as I manage this bit. We'll usually list whatever could prove useful for developers in that section.
Alright, I went ahead and submitted it. I also found out that the game has to at least be submitted to be listed. Even if your game's rejected it could still be listed on your site, so your hubs can't be applied to your site until you submit it.