ID:181022

Anyone know a good MMORPG? Has to be F2P so that automatically knocks out Skyrim. It cannot be point N click. I have a vendetta against point and click games. Something that looks like WoW, Vindictus, Dragonnest.
Against piracy ? com dot bay pirate the ?

Savage 2 is ok

DC Universe - is now free.

Here is a list on the STEAM client - http://store.steampowered.com/genre/ Free%20to%20Play/?snr=1_4_4__12

Just to pin point new ones and also popular games.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Against piracy ? com dot bay pirate the ?

Savage 2 is ok

DC Universe - is now free.

Here is a list on the STEAM client - http://store.steampowered.com/genre/ Free%20to%20Play/?snr=1_4_4__12

Just to pin point new ones and also popular games.

DC universe is free now? I'll give that a try.

As far as pirating goes. I'm not against it per say. I just prefer not to do it if I can avoid it.
In response to Enzuigiri
I could justify downloading 8 - 10gb on a super hero game.

But please do tell if its fun or not.
In response to A.T.H.K
I'm betting 10$ this post of yours gets deleted... along with this post of mine.

I mean really, you're suggesting piracy?
Enzuigiri wrote:
Anyone know a good MMORPG? Has to be F2P so that automatically knocks out Skyrim.

Anyone know a good MMORPG? Has to be <...> out Skyrim.

<font size=+2>MMORPG</font> <...> <font size=+2>Skyrim</font>.

Are you retarded?

Make up your mind, you want MMORPG or RPG games? I'm not gonna waste my time writing the list if it's not what you need.
In response to Zaoshi
Zaoshi wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:
Anyone know a good MMORPG? Has to be F2P so that automatically knocks out Skyrim.

Anyone know a good MMORPG? Has to be <...> out Skyrim.

<font size=+2>MMORPG</font> <...> <font size=+2>Skyrim</font>.

Are you retarded?

Make up your mind, you want MMORPG or RPG games? I'm not gonna waste my time writing the list if it's not what you need.

You can go online with skyrim just like you can DC universe therefore I consider it MMORPG which is what I would like.
In response to Enzuigiri
Just because you can go online doesn't mean you can play it with other people. Skyrim is explicitly single player.
In response to DivineTraveller
DivineTraveller wrote:
Just because you can go online doesn't mean you can play it with other people. Skyrim is explicitly single player.

Then I was told wrong. Because I was told you can go online with other people.
In response to Enzuigiri
Enzuigiri wrote:
MMORPG which is what I would like.

There's Runescape, World of Warcraft, Lineage 2, a lot of other crap.
If you want something more unique then I could suggest Granado Espada, ..., actually that's all I can think of, but even that game is only grinding.

Forget about RPGs if you want to play, then I could suggest EVE Online.
In response to Zaoshi
Zaoshi wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:
MMORPG which is what I would like.

There's Runescape, World of Warcraft, Lineage 2, a lot of other crap.
If you want something more unique then I could suggest Granado Espada, ..., actually that's all I can think of, but even that game is only grinding.

Forget about RPGs if you want to play, then I could suggest EVE Online.

Runescape is terrible. WoW is bad and I said F2P, again I said F2P. And EVE online I said F2P...
In response to Enzuigiri
Runescape is terrible.
Could agree with this

WoW is bad and I said F2P
Yes it's bad, but you can play on private server

EVE online I said F2P
Not many people know, but you can pay for your account using game money. Personally I play for almost 2 years and never paid real money.

So what about Granado Espada?
In response to Zaoshi
Zaoshi wrote:
Runescape is terrible.
Could agree with this

WoW is bad and I said F2P
Yes it's bad, but you can play on private server

EVE online I said F2P
Not many people know, but you can pay for your account using game money. Personally I play for almost 2 years and never paid real money.

So what about Granado Espada?

You can pay with game money lolwut. Granado Espada looks okay. It has the view I want. I don't like birds eye view games. Third person or first person.
In response to Enzuigiri
Enzuigiri wrote:
You can pay with game money lolwut.
You play game and earn money in game (lets say gold like in most MMOs), then you go to market and buy specific item, when used it'll add 30 days of subscription to your account, so you don't have to spend real money.
And as I said in last post, I've been doing this for almost 2 years (actually like 1000 people per day buy that item).
Rusty Hearts was actually pretty cool. If you're looking for something a bit less point/click mindnumbing, you could check out Puzzle Pirates.
DCUO
Guild Wars 2 (if you can stand the wait, 1 time purchase)
In response to Zaoshi
Sounds cool. I might try eve. And yes WASD/Arrow movement is a necessity. Point N click MMOs are awful.
In response to Emasym
Emasym wrote:
DCUO
Guild Wars 2 (if you can stand the wait, 1 time purchase)

So many MMOs I want to play are not going to be out till the end of next year. Makes me want to stomp on puppies.
In response to Enzuigiri
EVE Online is Point&Click.

Dragon Nest has WASD controls. But it gets boring soon.
In response to Zaoshi
I saw someone mention Puzzle Pirates. That is a game i have been playing on and off for about 6-7 years. It is in no way like other mmorpgs, but it's simply FUN. Yes, puzzles can be fun, especially when they give you money xD. Try it out if you like, but most ppl that ive recommended PP to go all WTF!? on me.
Page: 1 2