ID:138841

Code:
world/New()
..()
var/ini_reader/IRead = new("config.ini", INIREADER_INI)
var/list/Dict = IRead.ReadSetting("settings")

Problem description:
code\game\0SpawnServer.dm:258:error: INIREADER_INI: undefined var
code\game\0SpawnServer.dm:259:error: IRead.ReadSetting: undefined type: IRead.ReadSetting
code\game\0SpawnServer.dm:258:error: IRead: unknown variable type
Any ideas on why this has happened?

You're probably missing a library.
In response to Techgamer
Any way I could get this missing library or I have to create one on my own?
In response to Powersaiyan13
Well you would have to find it on your own.

Honestly the best way to avoid this issue is to write your own code and not use premade sources.
In response to Techgamer
Hehe, it's kind of too late for that, but eventually I'll make my code soon as I get a better understand for programming.
In response to Powersaiyan13
Powersaiyan13 wrote:
Hehe, it's kind of too late for that, but eventually I'll make my code soon as I get a better understand for programming.

The best way to learn is to write something for yourself - even if it's just something simple like a BYOND version of Pacman.
In response to Immibis
Immibis wrote:
The best way to learn is to write something for yourself - even if it's just something simple like a BYOND version of Pacman.

I absolutely agree with this. By learning from others codes, you will develop their coding habits. Some of the advanced coders have complex coding styles, which don't cause them any problems, but it will cause problems to anyone who is learning from them.
Source: Personal experience
In response to Martys1103
I must be such a terrible programmer considering I learned from modifying Zeta sources and asking for help from a close friend :(