ID:181048

Okay, so Luna Eclipse kindly pointed out that it's impossible for anyone to get the "Ace of the Board" medal as the game stands because of the way the move is defined. Sooooo, here's what this is about. I'm hosting a "Knight" competition, the highest score (Casual Mode) wins. The winner will win a medal (I suppose it's a big deal? Bragging rights). The winner's high score will be the score necessary to earn the "Ace of the Board" The winner will receive both medals (meaning that they would have the exclusive honour of being able to get all of the medals for the game).

So here are the details

The Game
Time - 16/10/11 @ 5:30 EDT the competition will end

You are not elligible for the medal if you win it on a guest account (but you will set the score)

Have fun!
I wish the medal was...prettier. :(
In response to Truseeker
But I... I... I made it myself... ='(

And the intended medal for the winner (The Black Knight) will be made by not me. I'll bribe Slice or someone into doing it.
In response to Lugia319
Bribe?

*widens eyes*
In response to Slic3y
Yes, I will send you pictures of my cat!
In response to Lugia319
Really!? Totally worth it! Even know I hate my cat with a passion.
Bump - 3 days left and the highest score right now is only 31! Give it a shot!
In response to Lugia319
Less than 24 hours left. (I know nobody else cares but eh, might as well)
In response to Lugia319
I was repeatedly trying a couple days ago and gave up when I saw my score resetting after every single try.

I also gave up on this: #1 HolyDoomKnight 95
In response to Neimo
I fixed the scores issue. Also, that's not a legitimate score. It was done through some third party program.