ID:151297

So for my project I've gone about using big icons instead of broken up icons for larger projectiles. What do you suggest is more efficient? Creating 3-4 icons and place them together with code or just making one large icon? Or are they the same?
You have pixel movement. Use it.
Creating an icon that is multiple states that you must build together via a proc is sorta more complicated, if only because you have to build the entire thing from the pieces.

Looking at a whole icon and then a version that's split into several 32x32 tiles, the latter takes up more space (but it's a very, very small amount [1.24 KB compared to 1.27 KB]).
In response to LordAndrew
LordAndrew wrote:
Creating an icon that is multiple states that you must build together via a proc is sorta more complicated, if only because you have to build the entire thing from the pieces.

Looking at a whole icon and then a version that's split into several 32x32 tiles, the latter takes up more space (but it's a very, very small amount [1.24 KB compared to 1.27 KB]).

Ah alright thank you
In response to Albro1
sorry but what does pixel movement have to do with this..?
In response to AbdelJN
It means you can use a big icon and define it's bounding box.
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
It means you can use a big icon and define it's bounding box.

Oh, I know that. That's what I've been doing. I was just wondering what was more efficient.