ID:132253

Will this always cause mobs to bug out while holding down two directional keys? I noticed in the notes it said it doesn't currently support diagonal keys, which is a bit vague about the intention of it.

I'm currently assuming the behavior will be different when a stable release is done. Let me know if I'm wrong.
Stevenw9 wrote:
Will this always cause mobs to bug out while holding down two directional keys? I noticed in the notes it said it doesn't currently support diagonal keys, which is a bit vague about the intention of it.

I'm currently assuming the behavior will be different when a stable release is done. Let me know if I'm wrong.

What do you mean by "bug out"? Please post a bug report if you suspect an issue with this new feature.

Not supporting diagonal keys means that NORTH+WEST != NORTHWEST, since this is a general syntax.
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
Stuff...

Is there currently a way to turn this behavior off? If not will there be a way in the future? Right now it's not very ideal for my situation.
In response to ExPixel
ExPixel wrote:
Tom wrote:
Stuff...

Is there currently a way to turn this behavior off? If not will there be a way in the future? Right now it's not very ideal for my situation.

http://www.byond.com/members/ BYONDHelp?command=view_tracker_issue&tracker_issue=3390