ID:132259

I'm not sure if I misunderstood or something but is this true? Are hubs only publicly listed for BYOND members??
Partially.
Non-BYOND Membership Subscribers can make their own hubs visible by submitting them. They will be evaluated, and if it does pass it will be visible.
In response to Oasiscircle
Oasiscircle wrote:
Partially.
Non-BYOND Membership Subscribers can make their own hubs visible by submitting them. They will be evaluated, and if it does pass it will be visible.

Ah I see, thank you:)
In response to AbdelJN
... how do I submit my game btw?
Oasiscircle wrote:
Partially.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but don't BYOND Members have to submit their game/libray /demo) for review as well? I know I've had to.
Oasiscircle wrote:
Partially.

This is incorrect. Members' hubs are made visible to admins for review. Non-Members' hubs are not; if an admin happens to become aware of it and deems it worthy however, they can still list it.
In response to AbdelJN
There's an option in game editing to submit the game to be listed. Third tab I believe. It'll note some guidelines but no one reads em anyway.