ID:132358

Google Chrome is a fairly popular update. I browse around the Byond site, and often get junk covering the pages. Just lines of garbage, probably from the cache.

This shouldn't really go in bug reports, it's not really a bug...more like the site wasn't made compatible with Chrome.

Yes, my browser caches have been emptied multiple times, and I am running the most recent version. And this hasn't happened until about a few months ago, soon after the website update. (Around the, 3rd time our CSS structure got changed on us during it?)
I'm running chrome - the latest public build. Where are you having problems I'll see if I can replicate it on my end
In response to Justin534
Hmm...I downloaded the latest Public Beta and it's working great. The "official" version does not work, however. It seems that it was Chrome's fault. It still is just a baby, even if it is Google we're talking about!

Edit:Was I truly even up to date?...It said I was, and I was running like 10.0.68, and now I'm on 11.0.69?
I use Chrome and haven't had any problems. You'll have to provide more information. Use the bug tracker.
In response to Tom
Im running 10.0.648.204 and haven't noticed any problems...relatively new to the site though.
In response to OrangeWeapons
It seems like Google is spreading themselves too thin across way too many different projects. Google Docs can no way compete with MS Office, Google Tasks is a joke...I can't even set up repeating tasks. The android app store is pretty bad. On my end Google Chrome can't load up Verizon's site properly nor seekingalpha.com. Search is good though :-)
In response to Justin534
Speed is good. If you have the ram to match it, it's a given.
In response to OrangeWeapons
I have 11.0.696.25 beta and it works perfectly fine. Possibly something on your end, either Chrome bug. Try to report it to Google.
In response to Justin534
I have 10.0.648.204 and verizon loads up perfectly fine as well as that other site. I have no idea what you are talking about.
In response to Spunky_Girl
Spunky_Girl wrote:
I have 10.0.648.204 and verizon loads up perfectly fine as well as that other site. I have no idea what you are talking about.

If you go to vzw.com and enter your account information does it load up your account? ...and does your password appear as asterisks or actual characters?
In response to Justin534
Went to vzw.com and logged in on chrome. The password showed as dots and it logged me in just fine. I have the same version as Spunky_Girl