ID:181217

I just stumbled across this article today, and it made me go "this looks familiar.."
I hope this happens to all BYOND games.
In response to Ripiz
What, that they get bought by Square Enix?
In response to Stephen001
I'd love to get bought out by Square Enix. I think that'd make my life, right there.
In response to DivineTraveller
I only dreamt of working for Square Enix one day. My favorite gaming company. If byond got bought out by Square Enix, I might start putting effort into my work lol.
In response to Enzuigiri
the rabbit hole works both ways. what if byond buys square enix.
In response to Majorminor
Majorminor wrote:
Then you can expect some people to begin kicking the former president for making such lame games/remakes.

Then we'd take over Konami, rinse and repeat, hard.
In response to Latoma
Latoma wrote:
Majorminor wrote:
Then you can expect some people to begin kicking the former president for making such lame games/remakes.

Then we'd take over Konami, rinse and repeat, hard.

Then they forget about their original player base, and let us rot with the rest of em.
In response to Latoma
Taking over konami means we would have to deal with yugioh and shut down DMG oh wait didnt konami already try that?
In response to Majorminor
Majorminor wrote:

Final Fantasy XVI: Clash of the Ninja
Dragon[ball] Quest X
Kingdom Bleach?
In response to Enzuigiri
Enzuigiri wrote:
Taking over konami means we would have to deal with yugioh and shut down DMG oh wait didnt konami already try that?

No, taking over Konami would mostly entail kicking the old owner's ass until he learns that producing half-assed games (both System And MMO) is a bad thing.

YGOO3, the latest version? I hear it's still roughly a year behind on packs. And they make you pay for it. And for shoddy AIs and stuff too.

And they wonder why DMG exists, noob developers.
In response to TH-Productions
TH-Productions wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:

No, taking over Konami would mostly entail kicking the old owner's ass until he learns that producing half-assed games (both System And MMO) is a bad thing.

YGOO3, the latest version? I hear it's still roughly a year behind on packs. And they make you pay for it. And for shoddy AIs and stuff too.

And they wonder why DMG exists, noob developers.

^Truth. Its actually funny that Konami actually tried to shut them down. "Were not gonna worry about the hundreds of problems inside our company right now. No... our priority is going to be taking down this fanmade yugioh game"