ID:156657

i already put files up on the hub but when i downloaded them it brought me to DM instead of the game , what file do i use to JUST get to the game?
Wow. And you're trying to make a game >.>. You gotta HOST the host files using dream daemon.
Qaz0qaz0 wrote:
i already put files up on the hub but when i downloaded them it brought me to DM instead of the game , what file do i use to JUST get to the game?

when u complie ur game do not complie it as .src that will just make u a new set of game source files, u need to run dream deamon and serlect the .dmb in the directory of ur game files

u upload files if u wish to allow others to host there own servers, again u upload the .dmb zip file set not the .src set.

Build >> Package Files >> World executable files
In response to Yurgeta
when i uploaded the zip files the same thing happened :/ how do i get it so it says play now on my hub and im the hoster?
plz be nice and respectful about your awnsers
In response to Qaz0qaz0
Follow these steps.

#1 compile your game, so you have a TC with the byond logo in it.

#2 Start > all programs > BYOND > dream daemon

#3 When dream daemon is open, hit File then click open, go to your game folder and find tat tv with the byond logo in it.

#4 click it, and it will bow bring u back to dream daemon, press the green GO button, and the game should now be hosted if your not on a router. If you're on a router you hsve to portforward a port.
Qaz0qaz0 wrote:

If you are only interested in supplying the World Executable Files (So that others may host or play your world), you only need to include the .dmb and .rsc files. Make sure you compress the files into either a .zip or .rar file format.

Dream Maker also provides a packaging utility. While in Dream Maker, select the Build menu and choose Package files. If you follow the steps correctly, you will be provided with the World Executable File.
In response to Chaorace
thank you this was VERY helpful both of you were but what is a TC?