ID:181492

Hello, i want to talk about Naruto:Ultimate Adventure.

There the owner says its not ripped ,but i can see all in it is ripped from the game i have been iconner =/ Naruto evolution.And i can see lot of more things ripped on it..

So im asking to close that game or something like that cause the both of that game has no rights to use anything from N.E.

http://www.byond.com/games/Crazah/NarutoUltimateAdventure
You look like an idiot when you complain about an anime-fan game being ripped of anything. EVERYONE who complains about anime-fan games being ripped looks like a moron, really. Does it use the same "source"? Your fault for basing your game engine on a popular, buggy, pre-existing "source". If that's not the case, someone along the line distributed the source to untrustworthy people which is entirely YOUR fault. If it's just the icons that have been stolen, you'd best just ignore them. If the opposing Naruto game has more gameplay than you overall, it's the better game. Unless you've gone and copyrighted your artwork, which would be impossible because your artwork is based off an already copyright anime, you have really no right to be complaining.

tl;dr: The BYOND staff won't really do much about this. They have other things to worry about.
In response to Duelmaster409
Adding on top of that, the BYOND staff do not have power over that either (to shutdown a game).
No one has rights to anything, man.
In response to GhostAnime
You seem to have forgotten Hentai Hill.
Duelmaster409 wrote:

Lol! Come on, you've got to explain about the game now for those who don't know(Like Me).
In response to Darkjohn66
T'was a game by Falacy(Strai) nearly a year ago, the name of the game is self explanitory. I believe it ended up to Strai getting banned from the hubs, but later on unbanned.
In response to Leur
A year ago? Guess again. More like back in '05-ish. But it was, indeed, one of the many retarded little games Strai made. The game's hub was removed, if I'm not mistaken.
Honestly, if you don't like a game for whatever reason then don't have anything to do with it. Complaining about it just brings more attention to it.
Duelmaster409 wrote:

I said they have no control over the games, not the hub or the website itself...
In response to GhostAnime
GhostAnime wrote:
Duelmaster409 wrote:

I said they have no control over the games, not the hub or the website itself...

Would an 'X-rated' game, advertised as such on the hub but with no explicit content on the hub, be subject to blocking/etc.?
In response to EGUY
I believe that that could be a potential lawsuit waiting to happen. BYOND has no age verification to speak of, and hosting X-rated content of said nature would be a bad idea.
In response to Jotdaniel
BYOND would have to implement COPPA. Actually, they should have it implemented now since a lot of the community is under the age of thirteen. http://www.coppa.org/
<code> Who Must Comply If you operate a commercial Web site or an online service directed to children under 13 that collects personal information from children or if you operate a general audience Web site and have actual knowledge that you are collecting personal information from children, you must comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. To determine whether a Web site is directed to children, the FTC considers several factors, including the subject matter; visual or audio content; the age of models on the site; language; whether advertising on the Web site is directed to children; information regarding the age of the actual or intended audience; and whether a site uses animated characters or other child-oriented features. To determine whether an entity is an "operator" with respect to information collected at a site, the FTC will consider who owns and controls the information; who pays for the collection and maintenance of the information; what the pre-existing contractual relationships are in connection with the information; and what role the Web site plays in collecting or maintaining the information. </code>
In response to Leur
Leur wrote:
BYOND would have to implement COPPA. Actually, they should have it implemented now since a lot of the community is under the age of thirteen. http://www.coppa.org/

Where are you pulling that statistic from? They're a minuscule part of the community at best.
In response to Tiberath
I don't believe BYOND either advertises to children or requests personal information from children.
In response to Tiberath
<10=49
11-13=497

And thats only of those who voted :/

@Warlord Fred
It doesn't require any additional information than what most forums collect such as an email address / gender, yet a lot of forums implement it to protect their butts.
In response to Leur
Leur wrote:
Hentai Hill was a game by Falacy(Strai)!!.

find that hard to believe!:O
Whats Up? with people's conscience? Doesn't even it tell them whats right and wrong ?! Most people are going retard, no one is a human any more!Probably thats why even believing in God(whether non-existent or existent) is best to keep you away from wrongs!!
In response to Getenks
Getenks wrote:

No, it's very much true.
In response to Getenks
Getenks wrote:
Leur wrote:
Hentai Hill was a game by Falacy(Strai)!!.

I see nothing wrong with what he did. It is (Build Your Own Net Dream) and saying someone can't do something will just end that right. If you don't like it, don't have anything to do with it and stop complaining. Pay attention to more important things at hand.

In response to DarkGamer
DarkGamer wrote:
I see nothing wrong with what he did. It is (Build Your Own Net Dream) and saying someone can't do something will just end that right. If you don't like it, don't have anything to do with it and stop complaining. Pay attention to more important things at hand.

He wasn't banned for making the game, but for continuously remaking the hub page for it every time it was deleted.

BYOND says you're free to make whatever you want, they can't stop you and I doubt they care what twisted games your mind can make. But when it comes to advertising on the BYOND Hub, which is a privilege not a right, they have every right to remove the hub page. Deliberately undermining them and remaking the page after it's been hidden is subject for disciplinary action.

It's that simple. =)
Page: 1 2