ID:132867

I feel there should be a ban option on the comments page, as it seems to be getting abused all over by people who get the smallest thing happening to them on the game,

I have many many examples of this, but the one that REALLY got it done for me was this;
http://www.byond.com/games/AllStarBANG/ Dragonballzdarkapocalypse?tab=discuss#comment_1
Spoiler- Includes bad language :O

I know you can already turn off the comments page, but what use is that? Why should people need to completely turn off the comments because of a few people spamming it. I also believe there is a remove or delete comment for the game owner, but again, when it comes to spammers and the suchlike this can just get out of hand, using my earlier example there are almost 300 comments, around 200 of which are spam.

Kthnxbai.
R_shn_t
I think banning someone via blog ban automatically bans them from posting comments on your hub pages.
In response to Tiberath
Tiberath wrote:
I think banning someone via blog ban automatically bans them from posting comments on your hub pages.

It does, but it wouldn't hurt having a ban button right there on the comments page, one that actually applied directly to users. BYOND needs to start studying other well-implemented systems before they go making their own. Youtube comments would be a good place for them to start on this issue =P