ID:181817

Anyone have idea how to contact DDT, the owner of the Last Robot Standing?

I check his games and his profile but wasn't able to find anything.

Thank you
DDT = Gughunter and Deadron.
In response to Popisfizzy
Ok.. And how I can contact one of them except forums? :)
In response to Ripiz
Did you look at either one of their blogs?
And Gazoot.
I did, but I'm not blog-lover neither forum-lover so I find it hard to move around these things. In other words, I haven't found anything
In response to Ripiz
Deadron's email is on his blog.
I've got no answer =/ So sad
In response to Ripiz
You don't know much about patience, do you? ;) You shouldn't typically expect to get a response to an e-mail in one day.
If the e-mail address is correct and still used, you may still get an answer later. Maybe Deadron isn't home or with internet access at the moment. Or maybe he only checks his e-mail every few days. Patience.
In response to Kaioken
I sent it 2 days ago 0.o
Hm.. I though more time passed
In response to Ripiz
Out of curiosity, what are you trying to contact them about?
In response to Ripiz
Ripiz wrote:
I've got no answer =/ So sad

I wouldn't bank on it. Several months ago, I sent Deadron an e-mail to both addresses of his that I know about. Odds are he saw the e-mail and decided not to respond, in both our cases.
In response to Hiro the Dragon King
I want to learn other language a bit. So I asked for permission to use Last Robot Standing graphics and sounds, in order to remake it out of BYOND. But since I got no reply, I will have to search for other game. Unless you can suggest some :)
In response to Ripiz
Ripiz wrote:
I want to learn other language a bit. So I asked for permission to use Last Robot Standing graphics and sounds, in order to remake it out of BYOND. But since I got no reply, I will have to search for other game. Unless you can suggest some :)

You should e-mail them a good question like, "Can you guys start using computer_id instead of IP so that me and my friends can lan party LRS?"
In response to Ripiz
Ripiz wrote:

Suggest some, then.

Draw a circle, fill it red. Draw another circle, fill it black. Make a square, fill it dark brown. Make another, fill it light brown. Checkers.
In response to Hiro the Dragon King
Huh? 0.o
In response to Ripiz
Ripiz wrote:
Huh? 0.o

When I have friends over, I can't play with them because every game and their mothers on BYOND is against LAN parties.