ID:132914

It would be pretty neat if there was a button to select all controls in an interface file for easy editing options(Like aligning them all).
You could do this by selecting all of the controls and using the Auto-Anchor Controls Command in the Layout menu. Of course, this will become tedious if there are lots of controls to select.

What would be more appropriate is a 'select-all' option.
In response to Metamorphman
Metamorphman wrote:
You could do this by selecting all of the controls and using the Auto-Anchor Controls Command in the Layout menu. Of course, this will become tedious if there are lots of controls to select.

What would be more appropriate is a 'select-all' option.

Oh snap, I didn't even realize there was that option. I do have a lot of controls for this interface though, so a select all controls option would be pretty neat, too.

Thanks for the info.
Edited my original post.
Using a Ctrl+drag in the window should be able to encompass a number of controls for you to select a lot at once. A select all option would be a good idea though.

At the moment however there is no provision for editing the anchors of more than one control at a time (except with the auto-anchor option) or for modifying common properties like colors, etc. For those cases my best advice would be to create one control to your liking and then copy and paste.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
If your controls are aligned to your windows edges and the controls are anchored to the window, it can be painful (or impossible) to adjust the window so that you can drag/select all. I tried this tonight actually which is what brought me here. I couldn't select all for copying and pasting into a new window. As it turned out, this made me realize that I could just reuse the existing window with a few dynamic updates but a "Ctrl+A" has my vote.

ts