ID:158602

Okay I have a code but it wont help in this situation so I'll post it here:

In my game your a person who has just witnessed a mountain explode and now giant boulders are falling to earth, the only way to save yourself is if you hop on the bolders to get to the highest point you can get to as boulders(objects) fall from the sky.

Now the way I have it set up is that boulders continously spawn at the set time however it could seriously lagg the server if too many boulders are in existance at once, so is there a more efficient way to do this and if there is how can i do it?
Is there a more efficient way to spawn boulders than to spawn boulders?

No. There isn't.
In response to Garthor
I meant is there a way to do it without causing so much lagg, like to replace the object with an image; that is, if that would make it less laggy.
In response to SadoSoldier
What you described will not create "so much lag". The issue is entirely with the code you have written, which you have delightfully decided not to share with us so we are going to be thoroughly unable to help you.
In response to Garthor
If you wanted to see the code all you had to do was ask you didn't need to get so smart about it.

obj/block1
icon='rock.dmi'
icon_state = "1"
density=1
turf/top1
icon='back.dmi'
icon_state = "red"
density = 1
world/New()
spawn() begin1()
proc/begin1()
for()
if(!going1)
sleep(fallspeed1)
else
for(var/turf/top1/T in world)
if(prob(30)) new /obj/block1(T)
sleep(fallspeed1)
In response to SadoSoldier
Just a small reconstruction of the code, I don't know if it'll help, all you can do is try it.

proc/begin1()
while(world)
if(going1)
for(var/turf/top1/T in world)
if(prob(30))
new /obj/block1(T)
sleep(fallspeed1)