Login()
usr.loc = locate(47,86,1)
usr.redd()
usr.greenn()
usr.bluee()
usr.darkgreenn()
usr.yellow()
..()

Problem description: that right there is an example of what im trying to do, my question is how can i call all 5 of those procs at once?

my question is how can i call all 5 of those procs at once?

There's no such thing.

Anyway, for what purpose do you think you need them all to execute at the same time?
In response to Keeth
i have to have seperate procs for what im doing however each of those procs puroses need to be executed at the same time...
In response to SadoSoldier
Why do they need to be executed at the same time?
Show me what they're doing.
In response to Keeth
i cannot mention the game that this game is based on but you should probably figure it out easily, im making a game where your playing the guitar and theres a proc for each of the 5 notes, the notes are at random unlike the game this is based on thus im using the procs...
SadoSoldier wrote:
i have to have seperate procs for what im doing however each of those procs puroses need to be executed at the same time...

If you just mean you need them to run in that order every time; you can do something like this
mob/proc/ColorProcs()
src.redd()
src.greenn()
src.bluee()
src.darkgreenn()
src.yellow()

mob/Login()
src.ColorProcs()
return ..()

If you want them to all run on top of each other (but they have some kind of sleep() or the like) you could spawn() them in the ColorProcs() proc.
mob/proc/ColorProcs()
spawn() src.redd()
...etc

SadoSoldier wrote:
i cannot mention the game that this game is based...

What? Why? You think guitar hero is gonna come sue you?
In response to Falacy
Okay let me test ^.^
In response to Falacy
no but BYOND will delete this post x.x
SadoSoldier wrote:
no but BYOND will delete this post x.x

They only delete posts that are related to Anime games/rips, and even then they usually only delete ones that are made in the Classified Ads section.
What you want is a system of states.
You want to tell it that "these buttons are on."
Then you would execute a function that would check which buttons have been "enabled", and do something with that information (for example, check if the green button has been switched on, and if it has, check if a green "note" is up next on the "fretboard" of the "guitar". if it is, play the "note" and give them points).

Unquote.
In response to Falacy
It works! Thank you very much.
In response to Falacy
Oh... Well then... :\
In response to Falacy
Not only Anime games, but every fangame.

You were right about it being only in the Classified Ads section though :)