Spdef = 13
speed = 29
dodge = 0
xp = 0
xpcap = 1000
NPC = 1
Gxp = 500
density = 1

Problem description: density wasn't there before,i just added it to test it......the problem is that for some reason all mobs are walkable...so i can step on them,and they can step on me....but this was not the case before,and i don't know where it went wrong

Destrojer wrote:
Problem description: density wasn't there before,i just added it to test it......the problem is that for some reason all mobs are walkable...so i can step on them,and they can step on me....but this was not the case before,and i don't know where it went wrong

You probably made a higher level mob non-dense somewhere.
In response to Falacy
I have 4 NPC-s all dense,1 training doll...also dense....is this maybe the cause?

mob/Umbreon10
verb
Cloak()
set name = "Cloak"
set category = "Attacks"
usr.invisibility=1
usr.sight |= SEE_SELF
sleep(100)
usr.invisibility=0

I mean it shows on the mad editor as a mob...and it's not dense....so....maybe this? and i don't get it...what do you mean by a higher level mob,are you referring to the level variable?
In response to Destrojer
Destrojer wrote:
I mean it shows on the mad editor as a mob...and it's not dense....so....maybe this? and i don't get it...what do you mean by a higher level mob,are you referring to the level variable?

That code you posted doesn't even reference density... As for higher level mobs; if you do:
mob
density=0

It will make all mobs in the game non-dense by default.
In response to Falacy
i found only one density = 0 and i removed it but still the same problem...i used the find thing and all density i have now are density = 1

The only mob non-walkable right now is :

mob
Rayquazza
icon = 'Rayquazza training doll.dmi'
icon_state = "stand"
density = 1

but all the others are walkable.
Search for the Enter proc you might of overwritten it and it may be returning 1 when a dense mob is on a nondense turf.
In response to Lyndonarmitage1
turf
grass
icon = 'turf.dmi'
icon_state = "grass"
Enter(mob/M)
if(istype(M,/mob))
switch(M.Land)
if(0)
M.Move_Delay = 0
return 1
if(1)
M.Move_Delay = 10
return 1
if(2) return 0
Exit(mob/M)
if(istype(M,/mob))
M.Move_Delay = 0
return 1

This is the enter thing....but how do I add the check for that if there's a dense thing on it that it returns 0?
In response to Destrojer
Destrojer wrote:
This is the enter thing....but how do I add the check for that if there's a dense thing on it that it returns 0?

return ..()