ID:160456

Okay heres the thing: Very simple, it will NOT let me run my game to test it to see if it works i click build then run and then nothing happens on any of my games i got can anyone explain what i could do to fix this?
Same thing happened to me, i need help to!
In response to Ernesto5432
i'm not sure but do you have a dmf file in your project?
If you have a dmf file, and it isn't set up properly, nothing of your game will show up.

If you do, uncheck the dmf file in ur project, and then try to compile-->run.

This is just speculation, I dunno 100% what you mean.
In response to ElderKain
What happened was i press compile > run, it then said:
Welcome BYOND! (4.0 Version 428.998)
Logging in...connected
Logged in as Ernesto5432.
Connecting to file://C:\Documents and Settings\Joshua\Application Data\BYOND\MyHub\amagicalcookie\dragonballrebirth\Dragonball Rebirth\Dragonball Rebirth.dmb...BYOND Error: bad world
failed
Thats a Code error.
In response to SubZeroChaos
SubZeroChaos wrote:
Thats a Code error.

0 errors, 0 warnings....what would be wrong then?
Well, not a code error but Basicly it's code related.
Ernesto5432 wrote:
Logging in...connected
Connecting to file://C:\Documents and Settings\Joshua\Application Data\BYOND\MyHub\amagicalcookie\dragonballrebirth\Dragonball Rebirth\Dragonball Rebirth.dmb...BYOND Error: bad world
failed

maybe the initial compiling of the origional makers couldn't be written over, like it was set to a "Read Only" configuration.
Try opening the file://C:\Documents and Settings\Joshua\Application Data\BYOND\MyHub\amagicalcookie\dragonballrebirth\Dragonball Rebirth\ folder, and rightclick the Dragonball Rebirth.dmb file, and see if the "Read Only" option is checked, if it is, uncheck it, and then try to compile again.

If that doesn't work
Try deleting the Dragonball Rebirth.dmb in that folder, and try to re-compile it, afterward, and see if that newly compiled version works.

and if that doesn't work, try deleting the save files for the game in the saves folder in there or whatever it's called, and try running the game, becasue there may be incompatabilities in the game saves.

Just some thoughts on this, that may fix ur problem.
In response to ElderKain
ElderKain wrote:
Ernesto5432 wrote:
Logging in...connected
failed

maybe the initial compiling of the origional makers couldn't be written over, like it was set to a "Read Only" configuration.
Try opening the file://C:\Documents and Settings\Joshua\Application Data\BYOND\MyHub\amagicalcookie\dragonballrebirth\Dragonball Rebirth\ folder, and rightclick the Dragonball Rebirth.dmb file, and see if the "Read Only" option is checked, if it is, uncheck it, and then try to compile again.

If that doesn't work
Try deleting the Dragonball Rebirth.dmb in that folder, and try to re-compile it, afterward, and see if that newly compiled version works.

and if that doesn't work, try deleting the save files for the game in the saves folder in there or whatever it's called, and try running the game, becasue there may be incompatabilities in the game saves.

Just some thoughts on this, that may fix ur problem.

would erasing my Cache help?
In response to SubZeroChaos
Well, how do I fix it?
Ernesto5432 wrote:
would erasing my Cache help?

That only erases downloaded game cashe, not the games you run youself, besides, if the dbm is read-only it can't be modified, so you would have to manually change it.
if that's the case, and clearing cashe doesn't clear game saves. if it did, people would have to re-make their characters every time after it's cleared, lol
In response to ElderKain
I erased the dmb and re compiled and its still having the same problem
Ernesto5432 wrote:
i'm not sure what to say then... becasue i had a similar error before and that's how i fixed it before.

If thast didn't work, then I dunno, lol
In response to ElderKain
ElderKain wrote:
Ernesto5432 wrote:
i'm not sure what to say then... becasue i had a similar error before and that's how i fixed it before.

If thast didn't work, then I dunno, lol
would it have anything to do that its a Dbz Rebirth rip?
ID:640749
Okay heres what i've found its actually alot of work but it does fix it, what you do is open a new environment and make the same files u had in the other one on there for ex: a code file called Admin what you would do is create another one called Admin and paste the codes back in there... your basically completly remaking the game o.o its just a way around it but its prob not the best way to fix it...