ID:161038

Which procs are run before resources are downloaded?
client/New? mob/Login? IsBanned?
This is the order the following you mentioned happens:
world/IsBanned() > client/New() > mob/Login()

IsBanned() should be the one used.

IsBanned() and, I think, client/New() [before calling the parent procedure] occurs prior the RSC download (not sure for client/New()). mob/Login() happens after the download.
Depends on the value of preload_rsc, if you have it set to download the resources before anything loads there won't be any proc calls before it. If you have it set to download resources as they need them (if they login to a black screen while the resources download) IsBanned() will be called just as the resources start to download.
In response to Nadrew
I have it set to load off a website
In response to Falacy
Then I do believe it'll wait until the resources are totally downloaded before doing anything.
In response to Nadrew
well thennnnn, I wont bother changing anything
Figured itd be better if the players didnt spent 5 minutes downloading the game and then not be alowed in kuz its full =P
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
well thennnnn, I wont bother changing anything
Figured itd be better if the players didnt spent 5 minutes downloading the game and then not be alowed in kuz its full =P

That's actually fine - simply next time they won't need to download it and be able to enter straightaway; and if the server is full, you should obviously notify them before they even open Dream Seeker, by a world.status update on the hub page.