ID:133594

the status bar doesnt display information when downloading resources in-game like it used to in 3.old is this a bug or is it suposed to work like that o.O
I really wished the download manager would have a callback to a DM proc, so that we could display the loading ourselves.
It's now shown inside of the Options and Messages window or the pager status bar in the case of downloads from the hub (and not joining a world).
In response to Crashed
Crashed wrote:
I really wished the download manager would have a callback to a DM proc, so that we could display the loading ourselves.

That isn't really possible, since the download happens at the client end. At best a winset trigger could be set up for it, possibly some kind of command you could set up in your skin file.

Lummox JR
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
It's now shown inside of the Options and Messages window or the pager status bar in the case of downloads from the hub (and not joining a world).

WELL I'd prefer to have it on the status bar still, or on both, but if its going to only stay in the options and messages window then at least make it pop up when resources are downloaded, especialy if the "pop up when system messages are received" thing is checked. Logging in to a blackscreen because preload resources is set doesnt work out so well