ID:133713

There was already and incredibly painfully long thread on this topic, and the final decision was "no".
In response to Popisfizzy
In response to Falacy
They did. Your arrogance just clouds what little judgement you have.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
well good thing i started it again so somebody can make the right decision
Troll.
I wouldn't call it a "painfully long" thread, but you can read the previous discussion on it here: [link].
In response to Foomer
In response to Foomer
That's not the thread I was referring to.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
uhhhhh thats about people being able to post reviews
im talking about people not being able to add my games to their guilds

Not the whole thread, just the subthread.
Then which one WERE you referring to?
In response to Foomer
This one. I couldn't remember who started the thread until after I had already gotten offline last night.
In response to Falacy
Both are in regards to games being put in guilds. Both ask for the owner to choose if their game is in a guild. Both are the same thing.
I'm done with these forums, all you useless bastards ever do is degrade people and delete valid posts.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
I'm done with these forums, all you useless bastards ever do is degrade people and delete valid posts.

Stop acting like your 2 years old.
(We won't miss you.)
In response to Falacy
When people start exchanging insults typical forum policy is to trim the thread. If you don't like it when that happens, I would suggest that you avoid throwing insults around. (Like you just did.)

This is not BYOND Anime. Flame wars and insults aren't tolerated here.

<small>(Unless they're self-insults. We kinda let those slide.)</small>
Falacy wrote:
The owner of a game should be able to reject being put into a guild. Either with pre entrance approval of some sort (though this could be a problem for older games whose owners may not be around anymore) or just with a list on the hub entry page where you can add/remove guilds that have approval to list your game

This would remove functionality from byond members (paying customers) and put power into fewer peoples hands. Byond provides game owners a platform and webspace and thats enough. Having similar games visible, showing reviews and listings in member pages(ie guilds) are how byond has given power to its customers and in truth it is good, like a set of checks and balances in a democracy.
In response to Falacy
Go for it, skippy.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:

Funny how he deletes all of his posts so the Staff won't ban him for his language / immaturity.