Pyrce High

by MasterBraska
Pyrce High
A school, a murder and a killer, can you survive the round?
We went through some drama, but Pyrce High stayed strong throughout, and now we're back to "somewhat" normal. Rejoice, all ye players!

Let's try to get along from now on, too. Dial down on the sensitivity, everyone, and try to be more forgiving, over *anything*. A deep breathe and a second, or third, look at the situation saves arguments and pain.

Just sayin'
In response to MiyoGal
MiyoGal wrote:
We went through some drama, but Pyrce High stayed strong throughout, and now we're back to "somewhat" normal. Rejoice, all ye players!

Let's try to get along from now on, too. Dial down on the sensitivity, everyone, and try to be more forgiving, over *anything*. A deep breathe and a second, or third, look at the situation saves arguments and pain.

Just sayin'

If by "normal" you mean the players that are still playing the game,then we have a serious problem...
And "forgiving"?Heh,you didn't play enough the game.Every round,EVERY ROUND has a guy who complains that he/she got "RKed",and then the drama starts.
In response to LORENZO2
LORENZO2 wrote:
If by "normal" you mean the players that are still playing the game,then we have a serious problem...
And "forgiving"?Heh,you didn't play enough the game.Every round,EVERY ROUND has a guy who complains that he/she got "RKed",and then the drama starts.

Eh? Um, I don't really know what you're talking about, but I agree with you that people do complain and stuff. I was referring to the drama and how a lot of people left for a while.

But yeah, you're always gonna get people that have a bone to pick, or are looking for fights. You've still gotta let it go. Unless you want drama, in which case, have at it.

We shouldn't let one bad player ruin the lot, though. So if you see that, shouldn't you try to ignore it and move on?

I guess "forgive" was a strong word. But I stand by that we should try to have less drama. At least of the bad kind.

Period.
In response to MiyoGal
MiyoGal wrote:
LORENZO2 wrote:

Eh? Um, I don't really know what you're talking about, but I agree with you that people do complain and stuff. I was referring to the drama and how a lot of people left for a while.

But yeah, you're always gonna get people that have a bone to pick, or are looking for fights. You've still gotta let it go. Unless you want drama, in which case, have at it.

We shouldn't let one bad player ruin the lot, though. So if you see that, shouldn't you try to ignore it and move on?

I guess "forgive" was a strong word. But I stand by that we should try to have less drama. At least of the bad kind.

Period.

Naaaaah,we should have more drama.For me,it is very funny,especially when I am a Watcher.
Pyrce High has gone open source for anyone to modify or create their own game, I hope you all can use this and make awesome modes or whatever you want.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c4e6x0
Why is there no one ever on this game anymore -_-, literally this was the only reason I played BYOND and I think because it went open source, everyone is playing on private servers.
Finally, someone else!! I feel your pain, I've been dying to play mitadake high or this one, but no one never joins... T_T
http://www.byond.com/forum/MetaFrosty/MisuteriiHigh

^ Here, guys.

Sorry for having you all wait for people to come. It wouldn't have been that way if someone kept their hormones+ego in check.
Oh wow, thanks a bunch!
We're starting to play again, it looks like. There is a server up part time.
I want this back!!! Who else does?
I'd really love for Pyrce to be played again, Misuterii just changes way too much, I'm sure I'll cave and play it regardless but I really enjoy the features of Pyrce and just wish servers would be up for it again.
If anyone wants I can host a 12 hour server 3 times a week!
Guys we need some servers up men, whatever happened to the bukkake this game was?
In response to Cruelscotty
We need change. If anyone who comes here sees that no servers are present, host a server. We must always have at least one server up at all times. If anyone comes by, please join the server and dont leave. No matter who you are, try to put up a server, and if a server is already up, join and wait for other s to arrive. If we kept at a process like this, the community would be live again. I myself would host, but I'm undergoing technical difficulties.
I figured out how to host so... I can try it for now.
I just stumbled across this game while I was searching for space Station 13 gameplay Videos. I never actually got to Play Pyrce high myself because there obviously are no Servers but from what i saw on YouTube this Looks like a really REALLY cool game so I thought that maybe if someone who knows how to host a Server it would be awesome if he would do that. and then if you see a Server JOIN IN even if there only is one guy on the Server that way we can make this work!(also sorry for my bad grammar but Im not from the USA)
Also just try to look regulary if there is a Server up so we dont miss if someone actually makes one
Hello everyone, I will be recoding Pyrce High around June/July of this year, the coding it has now is a bit sloppy and there is bugs that will be resolved. I hope we can all make Pyrce High a fun game again.

-MasterBraska
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13