ID:183647

It's a bit of a long shot, but I'm going to Apple's WWDC (See here) in a few weeks time, anyone else attending? It'd be cool to meet up
:)
Wow, that would be interesting, but sdly the only language I know is DM, lol.
(looking forward to learn c++, tho)

Well, what other languages do you mess around with? :]
I'm sure Deadron will be there. You might try to contact him privately, as he's been on a short hiatus from BYOND recently.
In response to Gooseheaded
I mainly use objective-c but C++ is never far around the corner in Mac development.
For reference, WWDC rocked, and I saw Deadron!
In response to Maz
From what I heard, there wasn't much developer related talk there. Just hearing it from third parties, but they claim it was mostly just used as another place to talk about the iPhone.
In response to Danial.Beta
There were a lot of application developer related talks, there were roughly 4-5 web development sessions which I'm sure discussed the iPhone, though the one I went to didn't. It is generally the sort of pace where you learn more when hanging around between sessions and talking to people -in my opinion.
Still, was worth paying the flights and accomadation for me :)
In response to Maz
If you had fun, it doesn't matter what they discussed! Can't say I'm much of a Mac fan(only Apple product I own is an iPod), so I doubt it would interest me much, but hanging out with a bunch of people who you know you have something in common with is a great idea.