ID:183655

Schools out for me. I know some people get out before and some get out after, but who is starting their summer recess today?
CaptFalcon33035 wrote:
Schools out for me. I know some people get out before and some get out after, but who is starting their summer recess today?

Summer Recess?

To us brits its the Summer Holidays, and I think its in about 5-7 weeks time. Atleast I get about 6 weeks off.
I got out yesterday..And frankly; I'm bored at the moment..I need to find something to do asap..0_0
me thx gawd but i still have to go tomorrow but i didnt want to go today so i didnt! anywa our schoolboard decided we should go back august 14th! wtf is that about!
Last Friday was my last day. I'm already bored :/

Time to find a job :D... :(

We call it Summer vacation here.
In response to DarkCampainger
Nice...we have to wait till the 11th of June. Until then is a whole crapload of essays to write because "an essay a day will let you pass".
I started my summer recess about five years ago. ;-)
In response to Jtgibson
Jtgibson wrote:
I started my summer recess about five years ago. ;-)

I'll jump you.
In response to Shlaklava
We get out on June 18th... god have mercy on our souls. D:
Got off last week, Summer Session starts next week.
We get out next Thursday. >:(
In response to Shlaklava
That's an excellent way to dull your brain. Seriously, they are going to screw you up giving you all of those essays.
Today, June 1, was our last day. I don't miss my high school one bit, but my advanced math and science program was so much fun. I did my best to pick a college that was most like it.

--Vito
Hey, the start of US school summer holidays more-or-less matches up with the end of semester 1 at Australian universities? Freaky.

I finished lectures yesterday (June 1), though there's still a 3-week exam period to go.
A bit late, but I finished the 30th too! I now can enjoy my 3 months of vacation... Woohoo...

The usual summer vacation starts 5 Jule here and lasts 6 weeks... But since I'm having final exams this year(well, I finished them on the 30th...) mine starts 1 June.

O-matic
June 1st was supposed to be my last day, but due to the numerous days off we had this past winter, we had to tack on another 3 days of school, so I get to spend this Monday-Wednesday as exam week.

Hiead