ID:184435

For A Very Long Time, I Couldn't Host Because Of A Router. I Bought DigitalBYOND, Wich For $3 A Month It Would Host For Me. ITS A VERY GOOD DEAL, AND I WOULD SUGGEST IT!

I Recently Found This New Way Thanx To Jordan92rock And Blair.
This Unfortunatly Only Works If You Have A Linksys Router, But If You Don't, Try Searching The Site For Other Things.

Go Here And Follow The Instructions: http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/ Linksys/WRT54GS/BYOND_Dream_Seeker_Host.htm
After You Do That, Shut Off Nortin Anti-Virus And Security System If You Have It. Also, If You Have Any Firewall Besides Windows Firewall, You May Need To Close It!

WARNING: Don't Do If You Don't Trust BYOND. Can Allow Access To Your Computer That Your Firewall And Router Blocks. But People Without Routers Allow This Stuff Everytime The Host So Its Really Ok!

IF YOU DONT FEEL LIKE CONFIGURING YOUR ROUTER USE DIGITALBYOND !
Configuring a router takes little under 3 minutes.
http://portforward.com
Select Port Forward.
Select your router.
Click "BYOND Dream Seeker Host".

(I'm just adding on to his suggestion, since his link already had the router pre-selected.)
Firstly, We Already Know About That Website. In Fact, Crispy And Others Have Often Indicated That People Having Trouble With Hosting Should Go To That Website, By Providing A Link.

Secondly, Why Are We Capitalising Every Word? I'm Fairly Sure You Don't Mean To Sound Like You're Dying Of Some Sort Of Horrible Disease That Means You Can't Move Your Arm Or Speak At Your Normal Rate. Or Do You Just Not Know What Words Should Be Capitalised And Thus Decided That Capitalising Them All Is Safer? Honestly, Don't Do It. It Makes Reading Your Posts Painful In The Extreme.

(And just for the record, you only need to capitalise the first word in a sentence and proper nouns)
In response to Jp
He's just trying to be helpful, Annoying Typing Style aside. Be nice.

Jp wrote:
(And just for the record, you only need to capitalise the first word in a sentence and proper nouns)

And on that note, you missed a full stop.

=P
In response to Jp
Every time I see every first letter of every word in a paragraph capatalized it trips me out.
In response to Critical
Critical wrote:
Every time I see every word in a paragraph capatalized it trips me out.

(emphasis added)

:-)
In response to Jp
Jp wrote:
Firstly, We Already Know About That Website. In Fact, Crispy And Others Have Often Indicated That People Having Trouble With Hosting Should Go To That Website, By Providing A Link.

Secondly, Why Are We Capitalising Every Word? I'm Fairly Sure You Don't Mean To Sound Like You're Dying Of Some Sort Of Horrible Disease That Means You Can't Move Your Arm Or Speak At Your Normal Rate. Or Do You Just Not Know What Words Should Be Capitalised And Thus Decided That Capitalising Them All Is Safer? Honestly, Don't Do It. It Makes Reading Your Posts Painful In The Extreme.

AlL CpaS IS BtteeR ThaN CsitpailiinG ThE Frsit LteetR OF ErveY WroD.
Now THAT(caps for emphasis) is a bad post but as long as you know the language it's proven to be adequate for written communication :P