ID:184752

You know there has been a big debait on King Bowser's kids and, who is their mother and where did they come from?

The Koopalings were first introduced in Super Mario Bros. 3 for the Orginal 8bit Nintendo. Later on, they would appear again in Super Mario World and later still Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga.

Later on, Bowser Jr. comes into the scene and the Kopalings are no where to be seen. What happened to them? Did Bowser ditch them or what?

Now on the topic of the kids? Where did they come from? Who is their mother.

For the most part, one fan theorie I like is the idea that Bowser kidnapped some of the meanest kids from the Mario Bros. world and changed them to Koopas.

Another fan theorie is that Bowser might be both and can lay his own eggs. Kind of like how Spongebob is a Sea Sponge and can self repcliate or how Piccolo can lay eggs.

Another one is Bowser simply has a wife, which would make reasonable sense.

None the less, NOA and NOJ have not said much on the topic of Bowser's family and Nintendo of UK had one small comment a long time ago saying that Bowser's wife was named Clawdia Koopa and she brithed all of his children. The UK is hardly a good source for offical news though.

In any case, what annoys me the most is that people on-line with their so called ""informed friends" insist that Bowser has a wife, without much proof at all. When I said it was nothing more then another idea, they get upset, insisting it is a fact.

Whatever.
If only you asked this question a few months ago on another forum I visit. Oh, the Jpgs that got thrown around that day... :D

Anyway, the first thing I thought of was Kammy from Paper Mario 2. They fight like a married couple.
I think Princess Peach is the mother. That would answer several questions. Do you really think they are both just standing there doing nothing while they wait for Mario?
In response to Loduwijk
LOL I have several pictures that could vouch for that....

Another question that idea brings to mind is, after having Peach kidnapped that many times in a row.. how come they never updated the security on that damn castle? I think Peach is letting Bowser in the back door.
In response to Shades
Shades wrote:
I have several pictures that could vouch for that....

That is even funnier than what I said.

I think Peach is letting Bowser in the back door.

I wouldn't doubt it. Then she gets the good hero type to come and "save" her, and she ends up getting the best of both worlds.
In response to Shades
I think Peach is letting Bowser in the back door.

That's a little kinky.

In response to Loduwijk
Loduwijk wrote:
I think Princess Peach is the mother. That would answer several questions. Do you really think they are both just standing there doing nothing while they wait for Mario?

According to the manual for New Super Mario Bros., page 10:
"Didn't Bowser Jr. once think Princess Peach might be his mother?".. maybe this is not such a far-fetched idea...
In response to nick.cash
Yeah in Super Mario Sunshine, I believe Bowser told Jr. that Peach was his mom..
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
And what does she say when she hears this?

"Mama Peach? I'm your momma?"

GEE I WONDER HOW SOMEONE COULD FORGET IF SHE LAID AN EGG.

Or maybe, since it's the Mushroom Kingdom, they germinate and little mushrooms sprout? Ugh, the mental images. >_<
Shades wrote:
The UK is hardly a good source for offical news though.

Er, what? They don't call our flag the Union Fact for nothing, y'know.
In response to Elation
Its simply a fact that the UK Nintendo Power Magazine has been very misleading in the past and will continue to be so in the future.
In response to Shades
They did come up with screenshots of HL2EP1 (Before it came out... Actually, I forgot which game it was exactly, something that I play. I remember that much) that other magazines/websites didn't have. Screenshots that weren't released before and weren't captured from released trailers.

In response to D4RK3 54B3R
A Nintendo UK Magazine came out with HL2 screenies? Come on. The only platforms Halflife 2 came out for was PC and Xbox. And Ep.2 will come out for Xbox 360 next year.

I don't believe a Nintendo magazine was showing non-nintendo games.
In response to Sarm
can you give me the link?
In response to Carved in Shadows
.....No. Even if I had the link, I could never share it, considering the topic and all.
He has plenty of little koopa troopas around, maybe he just... utilized... one of them.

~Kujila
In response to Shades
:shooof:
Straight over the head.
In response to Kujila
asexual?
In response to Atomic1fire
it's gotta be peach >_>
Birdo X_X
Page: 1 2