ID:184819

Anyone else get into the Cabal Online Beta Testing phase? I just got my log in info today. I am downloading the client as we speak.
i downloaded the client when i signed up im going to install it now i just realised i sent the email to the my other account.. :P
In response to A.T.H.K
Wow this game is better than i expected!!
In response to A.T.H.K
Link? i could only find a korean site for it
In response to Yorae
Just got done playing Cabal..

I don't think it is anything special. It is bascilly like a over head EverQuest.

The game won't allow you to tab out back to the desktop, which I don't like. And the game can get really laggy even on DSL when there are like 50 people all in the newbie training area killing stuff.

Crummy game. Just another ORPG.
In response to Shades
Shades wrote:
Just got done playing Cabal..

I don't think it is anything special. It is bascilly like a over head EverQuest.

The game won't allow you to tab out back to the desktop, which I don't like. And the game can get really laggy even on DSL when there are like 50 people all in the newbie training area killing stuff.

Crummy game. Just another ORPG.

It is beta... what do you expect... and you can tab to the desktop i did it 12times last night to report bugs i had found...
In response to A.T.H.K
It is beta... what do you expect...

Something fun?
Beta is a crummy excuse.
In response to Artekia
Have you even played it?
In response to A.T.H.K
I fail to see the importance of this question, but no.
In response to Artekia
Why knock it then you really don't know what it is like if you have not played it i really don't know why you have even posted here...
In response to A.T.H.K
I'm not insulting the game. I'm just stating that trying to blame a game's lack of fun on its beta stage is a pretty weak excuse.

When a big game, like this seems to be, comes out, I'd think they'd try to put out the best they could to make people like it and stay with it. It may indeed improve, but I can't see it making a full turn around.
I am in it. Me and my friend are playing(his pc is next to mine) and we are both level 8. He is a Warrior and I am a Force Blader.

Cabal Online > pr0n.
In response to Artekia
Artekia wrote:
I'm not insulting the game. I'm just stating that trying to blame a game's lack of fun on its beta stage is a pretty weak excuse.

When a big game, like this seems to be, comes out, I'd think they'd try to put out the best they could to make people like it and stay with it. It may indeed improve, but I can't see it making a full turn around.

But how do you know people don't like it? there are tons of people playing it as we speak don't judge a game on one persons opinion...
In response to A.T.H.K
Once again, I have not said anything about people not liking it. I'm merely commenting on how if something is bad from the start, it may very well stay bad. I trust that Shades' opinion holds at least some truth though.
In response to Artekia
Artekia wrote:
Once again, I have not said anything about people not liking it. I'm merely commenting on how if something is bad from the start, it may very well stay bad. I trust that Shades' opinion holds at least some truth though.

And you would know it holds truth how? look just atleast play the game before ripping on it.......
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Artekia wrote:

But how do you know people don't like it? there are tons of people playing it as we speak don't judge a game on one persons opinion...

So what if there are tons of people online playing it? People will play almost anything if it is free. Look at RuneScape.

The games crappy.
In response to Shades
Thats your opinion.. lots of people like runescape..

[EDIT]Just because you don't like something doesn't mean other people won't.
In response to A.T.H.K
Yeah it does.
In response to Shades
I'm afraid it doesn't. It may indeed be crappy (I can't say either way as I haven't played it), but some people may like it anyway.
Page: 1 2