In response to Strawgate
ID:447841

You've linked to that post twice now. It was funny, it made a point, and now you're just being <font color="green">[insert your own deragatory word here - digi]</font>. You're not a forum moderator; let them take care of what goes on here.

In response to Airjoe
FlyFF
Fly for Fun
It is an interesting Free MMORPG huge community and relatively new pvp servers flyff.gpotato.com
In response to Deathstar175
Deathstar175 wrote:
FlyFF
Fly for Fun
It is an interesting Free MMORPG huge community and relatively new pvp servers flyff.gpotato.com

I played FlyFF for 2 pwipes. The hackers give more events like the real Admins. And the lag is huge after the last wipe.
That, and I got hacked 3 times on it.
In response to Deathstar175
My friends just gotten onto that ^_^ Apparently it's really fun (to her at least. she has a strange sense of fun. strange as in "oh i'm bored. i'll go set fire to my Sims!" >_>;;)
In response to JMT
what? no-one likes EVE? http://www.eve-online.com/
Yep, just download the new server's files and use those.
In response to Ol' Yeller
Yup.

~Kujila
In response to Kujila
What should I download so I can play with you Kujila?
In response to Shades
In response to digitalmouse
digitalmouse wrote:
what? no-one likes EVE? http://www.eve-online.com/

I don't like it. Played the free trial for like, 14 days or whatever.

BORING!
Beautiful game. Awesome potential. Lovely awesomeness. Just boring.

Right clicking something 5000 solar systems away and clicking "Autopilot", then waking up when I get there is not how I like to spend my night... even the planets you fly right through (and the way you don't control your ship directly is really yucky).
In response to Shades
Everyone playing FancyRO post your IGN, level, job, and for the love of God when you're on!! o.O

Mysame - 56/20 - Rogue
GMT+1 (Schooldays 16-21 ( 4pm - 9pm))

I'm so lonely! o.o
In response to Crzylme
Gah! Downloaded the knight-online game because it looked cool, but I can't create an account for some screwy reason. All the fields are filled out, but the stupid thing wont take. I've done it like 7 times.
In response to Mysame
I almost stopped playing on Fancy, but I decided I'd play again, just had to wipe the character I had started and re-make. (Had a strength heavy Acolyte, and resetting was impossible.)

IGN = Shaden, Level - 9 Job - ? (Thinking either Rogue or Swordsman)

As far as when I'm on, it's kinda' sporadic. Could be anytime during the day, but I like to play more at night. I'm on PST.
In response to Kujila
Gah I hate bittorent so much. People say how it is so great and bla bla bla.

If it is so great, then why does it take me 3 days to download a 800MB file on DSL when it would take me 30 mins on a direct download.

It is because of all the whole share ratio thing, and its messed up, everyone is a damn leech.

You know I end up seeding anything I download up to 1000% before I stop sharing? If more people were like this, maybe then bittorent would be good, but until then it isn't.
In response to Shades
"
If it is so great, then why does it take me 3 days to download a 800MB file on DSL when it would take me 30 mins on a direct download."

And where are you going to find a direct download?
In response to Artekia
Thats the hardest question to answer, but there are some, even dedicated servers to them, you just gotta find them.
Page: 1 2 3