ID:134591

I think there should be a thing so u can use browse and place the screen in there that way they could have a huge screen
What do you mean, setting screen size with a verb? If so, that's very much possible.
In response to Mysame
Mysame wrote:
What do you mean, setting screen size with a verb? If so, that's very much possible.

I think what he means is to have the game screen placed inside a browser window so the screen can be larger than it is. Although I don't really see much point in that myself.
In response to Satans Spawn
yes i mean putting it in the browser becuase if u do that u could be able to have it full screen
Zashenel wrote:
I think there should be a thing so u can use browse and place the screen in there that way they could have a huge screen

http://developer.byond.com/forum/ index.cgi?action=message_read&id=289901&forum=4&view=0

the file doesn't seem to still be up there, but it sounds like what you might be looking for. it would display the contents of DS's display area in a separate window that could be resized, so you could make it fullscreen. you're still displaying what BYOND displays, so it can only go up to 21x21 tiles.
In response to OneFishDown
I tried using it before with 3.5, and it didn't work.
Someone would have to get the updated BYOND code and remake the plugin.