ID:185499

Looking thought my wallet, I have just enough for a membership, so I figured I would donate one. There are some restrictions, you must be a respected member of BYOND and I must have at least a little respect for you. If anyone knows somebody who needs one, or if you yourself need one, please post on here. There will be no drawing or anything like that, it is all subject to my opinion. I feel that the dimes in my wallet are worth donating, but I want somebody to get something out of it. Oh ya, if you are already a member, I am not going to buy you a membership for another key.

[edit]

Membership awarded, please to don't post any more requests.
I myself would very much appreciate a membership. I can't really say that I know you much or have interacted enough with you enough for you to actually know me, but in my opinion I am somewhat respected by some..
Buy Tom a extension to his membership. ;-)
I nominate...

<big>DEVELOPOUS</big>!!!
In response to Artemio
I nominate me! o.o

Art, shooo :O
I say..

Tim1111

He really loves BYOND, and has been helping me for the past years by spriting for me. He is a really good person, and even thought I promised to get him a membership a while back, I have yet to be able to...

All around, he is just a nice guy.
*walks in casually while whistling suspiciously, wearing a fake nose/mustache/glasses piece*

I say, I do say g'day sir. In case you do recognise me, it is because you once joined my work, yes. And you were respectful of it, yes you were...

*adjusts glasses so as to see out of them better, which offsets the nose and mustache, making them crooked*
I nominate myself for the free BYOND membership. They don't have the payment method I use for buying stuff online; plus I have no money :)
In response to Loduwijk2
Ah, my dear sir- mayhap you know Theodis2, also?
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
I'd like a membership, but I really think I need to earn it. I couldn't accept it in good conscience otherwise. I don't mind freebees, but I really would like it better if I deserved it.

--Vito
In response to Vito Stolidus
Well, even though there is nothing that sets me apart from the others who want the free membership, I would no doubt appreciate and enjoy it. So I thought I would give it a try and post here as well, thanks.
In response to Mysame
I nominate myself! =P

Ashiko Koharu,
In response to Artemio
Developous! Developous!

The community's been a bit rough on him. He is rockheaded and emotional, and somewhat a poet, but he's a nice guy.
In response to CaptFalcon33035
He's an extremely weird guy.

I'd love to see what he'd write on his member blog though- so I am also for Developous getting a membership.
Nyck wants one.
In response to Elation
I've heard other BYOND members musing about buying Developous a BYOND membership. He's got a forum ban, but for those of us that can't get enough of him a member blog could be interesting to read.
In response to PirateHead
I was going to buy him one a few months ago, but I was serious, most people know I buy a lot memberships for people. I have had random people go "Buy me a membership" and I would respond with "What do you do to help" and they make something up, and I say OK. =P
In response to PirateHead
Maybe a place to vent and make his feelings known would do him a world of good. I know that I use my blog to say a lot of things that would earn me a decade of forum bans.
Scoobert wrote:
Looking thought my wallet, I have just enough for a membership, so I figured I would donate one. There are some restrictions, you must be a respected member of BYOND and I must have at least a little respect for you. If anyone knows somebody who needs one, or if you yourself need one, please post on here. There will be no drawing or anything like that, it is all subject to my opinion. I feel that the dimes in my wallet are worth donating, but I want somebody to get something out of it. Oh ya, if you are already a member, I am not going to buy you a membership for another key.

I wouldn't mind having one, it would be interesting to see what the BYOND members is all about; I've only heard, haven't seen. :)

RaeKwon
In response to RaeKwon
Well, click that button on the left that says "BYOND Members" and see what it is all about.
Page: 1 2