ID:185687

Halo 3 is coming out the day ps3 comes out....I THINK IS GOING TO BE GREAT...XD
Metal Gear > Halo. You have to use your brain in Metal Gear =)
In response to SuperAntx
Doesn't mean anything, Halo will still sell better and thats all that counts.
In response to AlexisOnFire
I'd rather make a game people liked insted of one that sold well.
In response to SuperAntx
Well, I like Halo. So there ya go. ;)

PS- Halo 3 might not come out the same day, but it will in the same week.
In response to King Gunnerblast
Wow, go around and shoot aliens, that's 1337 for you.

Online:

"Dud y u hakin?"

"Stfu NUB i ain't hak"

"Yes u r how u kil me den?"

That's all i ever hear, i'd rather play RainBow six or Ghost recon than Halo.
In response to SuperAntx
Finally, yes Metal Gear >>>>>>>> Halo, really Halo wasn't worth making a sequel out of, because it's just a generic shooter, and the only thing that distinguishes it from the rest is that it's the first decent FPS for the xbox, but other than that, it's just a boring shooter, i'd rather play Metal Gear because you have to actually think about what you're doing, instead of just grabbing a gun and killing the first thing you see. Devil May Cry 4 will out sell Halo, i mean Next-Gen Dante? Who could resist that kind of sexiness? Then there's Heavenly Sword, that looks even sexier than God of War.
In response to Divine Apprentice
Devil May Cry series: 3 titles, 4.7 million sales

Halo 2 -Over 5 Million Copies.

I don't think anything is going to change.

AlexisOnFire wrote:
Doesn't mean anything, Halo will still sell better and thats all that counts.

Actually making a profit is what counts(Which is the exact opposite of what Microsoft is doing). Big numbers don't mean crap.
In response to SuperAntx
"I'd rather make a game people liked insted of one that sold well."

If the game sells well...doesnt that mean people like it?....
In response to Lector
It could mean people got caught up in all the hype. Don't get me wrong, it was a good game but a lot of people only got it because everyone else had it.
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
It could mean people got caught up in all the hype. Don't get me wrong, it was a good game but a lot of people only got it because everyone else had it.

Like Dragonball Z Sagas/NARC for instance...0_0
Yeah, Microsoft has this crazy idea that Halo 3 will kill Sony, when Sony has many titles larger than Halo!

Crazy isn't it? I fail to see Microsoft's logic. It must have been the same logic they used when they forgot to test their released systems for ventilation and overheating problems.
In response to SSJ2GohanDBGT
I don't mean to be rude, but you do realize Sony was such a genius to make sure that the original Playstation had it's cooling ducts in narrow slits at the...bottom of the console? Check the wikipedia, shows how the playstation was revised in 1996 to fix that problem. And don't forget the melting slim ps2 adapters. I'm not in favor of either console, but I just want to make a point that both companies overlooked things in their consoles.
But what you fail to see is, most people look at Halo 2 as a Major Let-Down, and what else you fail to see is that just because Halo 2 sold well, doesn't mean that the game will sell well this year, there has been talk of a Halo 3 flop.
In response to Divine Apprentice
And what you fail to see is that no one is going to boycott their buying of Halo because of some 'flop' rumors. Halo is a very large title, especially for the graphics, gameplay, and online ability. It's going to keep generating more and more customers because of the heaps of people that buy it and show off it's capabilites to their friends.

I'm a Sony fan myself and I know that Sony will be much bigger than Microsoft as far as console gaming goes. The PS3 is better than the Xbox 360 hardware-wise and who has the better budget? Microsoft does. So, no one can complain of the amount of time it has taken for the PS3 to be released.

By thew way, does anyone know which platform Kingdom Hearts 2 is coming out for, Playstation 2 or Playstation 3? I'm staring to hear a lot of rumors. =)
In response to Kalizen
Play Battlefeild 2: Modern Combat for the Xbox. It's teh roxz0rz!!1!1!1one!1!eleventyone!11! I'm so addicted. I've not played Halo 2 nearly as much as I play Battlefeild 2 for the Xbox. It's a great game, my favorite for Xbox.
In response to CaptFalcon33035
CaptFalcon33035 wrote:
By thew way, does anyone know which platform Kingdom Hearts 2 is coming out for, Playstation 2 or Playstation 3? I'm staring to hear a lot of rumors. =)

PS2. Hopefully soon.

~~> Unknown Person
No, no, people listen to what other people say, that's ike when people stopped buying 360's when they heard it was buggy, and now their friends and magiznes say Halo 3 is going to flop so, yeah i think i see a pattern there.
CaptFalcon33035 wrote:
Play Battlefeild 2<s>: Modern Combat</s> for <s>the Xbox</s> PC. It's teh roxz0rz!!1!1!1one!1!eleventyone!11!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5