ID:186082

Nintendo DS has dropped to the price my brother & sister bought their SP's for. Im gunna go buy a DS and laugh at them, what are some good games?
Mario, Kirby, Yoshi, Nintendogs.
'nuff said.
In response to Ol' Yeller
While you laff, laff evily, so the bad karma corrupts your siblings and they scheme to murder you, AND MURDER YOU EVILY!

Oh and some good games? Get Super Mario 64, Kirby Canvas Curse... Thers also a Splinter Cell one, and dont forget Meteos and Yoshi Touch and Go.
In response to Lou
Yeah the DS is getting pretty sweet, I don't see much of a chance for the Sony PSP.

Games that Rawlk:
Mario 64
Mr.Driller
Nanostray
Nintendogs
Yoshi's Touch N Go
Kirby's Canvas Curse
Wario Ware Touched
Animal Zoo [or somethign, I never got it, lol]
Rayman

Games Coming Soon:
Mario Kart
Animal Crossing
Lunar
Mario & Luigui 2
Dragonball Z: Super Sonic Warriors 2
Super Princess Peach
In response to Shades
Its Animal Crossing!
In response to Lou
Lou wrote:
Its Animal Crossing!

What are you talking about? I spelt it right.
In response to Shades
OOps, i thought when you meant animal zoo, you meant animal crossing... Hm...im an idiot...*and i forgot to read it all*
In response to Shades
Super sonic warriors 2?! sweet!
Still no negative replies about the Nindento DS and the boasting of the PSP.

Goodjob BYOND! Keep up the good work!
In response to Asguard
Hmm....
So what are the wireless capabilties on it?
How far can it's wireless singal real?
Are there any PUBLIC State wide servers?
In response to Ol' Yeller
Cough(Warning, foul language)
In response to Artekia
you forgot a awesome game new to the ds called Jump superstars based on the characters from Jump's manga w/e.just google Jump superstars.
In response to Flame Sage
Flame Sage wrote:
Hmm....

Wifi.

You mean reach? 30 Ft. default, when they extend it with mario kart ds and animal crossing it will be world wide. But right now picto-chat and the others are just 30 ft I think.

Every DS will be a server according to Nintendo. This means when the new games come out you can join any DS across the USA.
In response to Asguard
DS sucks.
In response to Crashed
Crashed wrote:
DS sucks.

So do you :(!
In response to Polaruis
No, you do!
In response to Crashed
It was a joke. Anyways, does anyone know how the servers for animal crossing DS works? I heard each town is on someones DS and you can move to others home towns and such.
In response to Polaruis
Polaruis wrote:
Flame Sage wrote:
Hmm....

Wifi.

You mean reach? 30 Ft. default, when they extend it with mario kart ds and animal crossing it will be world wide. But right now picto-chat and the others are just 30 ft I think.

Every DS will be a server according to Nintendo. This means when the new games come out you can join any DS across the USA.

So what you're saying is.. Right NOW there are no worldwide servers, but soon there will be..
(Will there be any new attachment that I would ave to get for this?)
In response to Polaruis
Polaruis wrote:
I heard each town is on someones DS and you can move to others home towns and such.

If thats how it will be im getting a DS.
In response to Infernal dragon
Yeha..There will be town guards(the cops in your town) who only allow people you choose into your town..Otherwise, people would be ruining your houses and such..
Page: 1 2