In response to Deathstar175
You live in Alaska? Awesome. What's it like? Does Solid Snake live in your neighbourhood?
In response to Elation
Pshhh, just because someone lives in Alaska, doesn't mean another Alaskan person knows them. -_-

~~> Dragon Lord
In response to Unknown Person
You obviously don't get it. He's referring to metal gear solid. Go look up solid snake ;).
In response to Polaruis
Thomas Sumter was born in my town if you know who he is. >.>

Lol >.> Solid Snake playing MGS at his house...
London - Big Ben, Queen, Millienium Eye and more.
In response to DeathAwaitsU
Ummm, my city/town (whatever) has lotsa hula girls. Yaya, Hawaii.
My town has me.

Quite Frankly(I hope that's not trademarked by that show), that's all you need =)

Also, nearby is Paramount's Kings Island. I think it's the only one.

Hiead
In response to Tiko
WHOA! Man I wish I lived were you did tiko, ive wanted to goto sturgis for awhile now.
In response to Jermman
Gah, it sucks. Thousands upon thousands of people coming into your town to party, drink, passout, drive on the sidewalks, block off traffic, play music way too loud, take all of the rally money with them, wear clothes that they really shouldn't be...

IT's a nightmare for a resident. I don't know how the people who come in think though.
You know that show on MTV, The Real World: Austin.

http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/realworld-season16/ meet_cast.jhtml

Melinda
Melinda, 21 -- Germantown, WI

Far more than a waitress and aspiring dentist,...

More about Melinda
Photos: Melinda
In response to Strawgate
Strawgate wrote:
You know that show on MTV, The Real World: Austin.

Melinda
Melinda, 21 -- Germantown, WI

Yep, a real hottie, that one.

Hiead
The hometown of Tom Petty, both Sister Hazels, Less Than Jake, and the Devil's Millhopper.
In response to Cheetoz
What kind of school is Roosevelt (Jr. High, High School)
Jermman wrote:
Whats 1 of a kind in your town/city?

Akron: The Goodyear Blimp hangar is about a mile from my house. The Blimp makes a great sound, like a big propeller plane.

The time is ripe for a resurgence of blimps and dirigibles. We have the technology! Heck, I'd much rather ride in a blimp's undercarriage than on a cramped jet. On a blimp you can wander around, have a drink, smoke a cigar, and argue with all the clodpolls who think Roosevelt can pull us out of the Depression.
In response to Gughunter
Gughunter wrote:
Jermman wrote:
Whats 1 of a kind in your town/city?

Akron: The Goodyear Blimp hangar is about a mile from my house. The Blimp makes a great sound, like a big propeller plane.

Akron, OH isn't too far from Trenton, OH. Just at the other end of Ohio, is all.

The time is ripe for a resurgence of blimps and dirigibles. We have the technology! Heck, I'd much rather ride in a blimp's undercarriage than on a cramped jet. On a blimp you can wander around, have a drink, smoke a cigar, and argue with all the clodpolls who think Roosevelt can pull us out of the Depression.

Is it really safe to smoke a cigar on a blimp? I wouldn't know...never been a blimp-person.

Hiead
In response to Popisfizzy
High School... It is in Greenbelt. <_< If you know what/where that is.
In response to GokuDBZ3128
Greatest source of entertainment? Okay, we're milking you like the chinese. Give us entertainment, but keep your crappy crimes. We win. :-)
Ehh, my city is home to the HQ of the United State's biggest supplier of food. Also, it's the home of the factory that got shut down over the whole Ford Explorer tire exploding deal.

Oh, by the way, it was the Explorer. I used the exact brand of tires on my truck, and I done alot more than just casual driving in them. ;)
In response to Hiead
Depends on what you do with the cigar once your done smoking it <>.<>'
In response to Cheetoz
I have teh Parlimint Buildings, and we used to have the worlds largest indoor/outdoor fleamarket BOTH THOSE BASTARDS AT PARLIMANT HILL MOVED IT *calms down* Anyway, we have the longest ice-skating canal in the world, and the worlds longest human chain (set on the canal -_-) lets see what else.... Meh can't think of anything but teh OTTAWA pwns all of u!
Page: 1 2 3 4