ID:186097

Whats 1 of a kind in your town/city?

for me, I have the owner of the licence plate 'Google' in my city.
The worlds biggest pumpkin was grown in my city. And we also have the worlds oldest wooden roller coaster.
In response to Popisfizzy
Popisfizzy wrote:
The worlds biggest pumpkin was grown in my city. And we also have the worlds oldest wooden roller coaster.

Cool!
Jermman wrote:

Very close to my house we have:

Fort Ligonier
Idelwild Park
Flight 93 crash site
BARFWAGON!
In my hometown the county singer "Waylon Jennings" was born. We have the biggest windmeel(SP).

In my new town, we have...the first white buffalo shot in Texas...And...we have...my house, therefor I pwn you all.
My town is named after the band "Portishead".

I think. That or, the band is named after the town, or something.
That depends on which city I'm actually in (I usually go for Jacksonville, but we're far enough south to be considered St. Augustine too it seems). St. Augustine is the nations oldest city, and Jacksonville is probably the only US city you can drive in for thirty minutes and not find a theater, mall, or arcade. The website describes it as "the largest city in the contiguous United States in land area," which is probably the reason for the other thing. ¬.¬
In response to Jermman
I have Splish Splash near my town. Rated #3 in US
Oh and the hampton people o.O
Jermman wrote:

Wouldn't that be one of fifty?

Lummox JR
The Sturgis Mototcycle Rally....hell on earth :(
My home town (Tamworth, NSW, Australia) was the first place in the Southern hemisphere to have elecrtic street lights. They are still there and they spell Tamworth from above as do the streets in the North of the town. It is also the site of a very famous lightning strike where 7 bolts hit the earth in a circle at the exact same time. That and I can safely assume it is the biggest hole on earth. Never go there. Never.

- GunRunner
In response to RaditzX
Haha, I have Ogopogo the scary lake MONSTER RAWRR! He's fake though. Just some stupid indian story that the pioneers thought was true. Then the indians and pioneers drank some firewater and passed out.
In response to Caramonmajere
The two major highschools in my state have had two #1 overall high school scouts for football the past 4 years. Respectively from our two rival schools Roosevelt and Bowie. :P
Well, we're known as the Cherry City, and the Cherry Festival is held here...
In response to Ol' Yeller
Ol' Yeller wrote:
Well, we're known as the Cherry City, and the Cherry Festival is held here...

the place i live has the massive ball? well london eye xD
In response to Ol' Yeller
We are home to the most racist community in the harrisburg area.
New York City. The greatest city in the world. Some may say it has a high crime rate, but the fact of the matter is, it has the greatest source of entertainment in the world.
In response to GokuDBZ3128
...Kingda ka is a hour away in Jackson...
In response to Lou
I'm actually the owner of the Only Alaskan 'STUPID' license plate.
Page: 1 2 3 4