ID:186314

Wow..
I feel sorry for his dad..... lol

I believe that kid isn't going to be allowed any more "gaming consoles" for quite a while!
"ALL RIGHT NOW THAT I CAN FINALLY GO BACk TO PLAYING GAMES, I CAN BUY THE NEW XBOX 6!" ~ Kid
.> that was on attack of the show a few days ago.
And who says that he didn't make a fancy case for his xbox, or even have a xbox hiding, and that was just an empty case. The wires where just addins to make it believable.

Those pictures prove nothing.
In response to Scoobert
It was verified by various members of the Microsoft staff, it's legit.
In response to Scoobert
I think they are real. Why couldnt they be?
My friend works in a factory that makes the XBox 360 parts. All he's seen is the controller and remote, and he says thats definately the controller. Silly kid just lost his dad's job :P
Now that ppl know what his face looks like, he should be prepared to be bullied/jacked/mugged/and or robbed for the X-Box 360..
In response to SSJ2GohanDBGT
Let's see..which woudl I rather do:

Play with the X-Box 360 and take pics to brag, thereby making my dad lose his job(Which also prevents sneak peeks of next gen consoles).

<center>-or-</center>

Play with X-Box 360, not take pictures and play more next gen systems in the years to come.

I'd choose the 2nd option..Dumb guy..>_>
Haha sweet!

~Kujila
Smoko wrote:
Woah, this kids gunna get an butt kicking.

http://www.360hacker.net/articles/07-18-2005/ first-xbox-360-seen-in-the-wild/

Did anyone happen to save these pictures? I'm getting a 403 error.
In response to Airjoe
In response to Artekia
In response to Airjoe
Multiple pictures have been released for the 360. It's not really that hard to photoshop. Or, if he's got mad skills, make a fake case for your PC that looks like an Xbox 360. Plus, who really wants the console when it only does what the Xbox does, and is probably prone to crashes?
In response to Radioactive Monkey
However, in this case it is real, and verafied by microsoft.