ID:186388

What is the age average of the people here?
Nine, or ten.
In response to Digital Samurai
I'm gonna say most are teens.
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
Heh... Close enough.

I know tons of people on here seven-teen, and above so I would guess upper teens. Well as my re-guess. =D
I turned 21 on June 6th. :)
Yeh..I'm thinking anywhere between pre-teen to teen-adult.
Yeah....that makes me feel better. I was wondering why BYOND code was difficult for me to figure out, but no one else here.........I'm only 13!:P
In response to Cloud73
There's ton of 12 years olds, and under on BYOND that are programming. I learned back when I was 12, or 13.
Average age: 13-18

Average mental age: 9 or below. <font color="#AAAAAA">pshhh =p</font>
In response to Cloud73
Cloud73 wrote:
Yeah....that makes me feel better. I was wondering why BYOND code was difficult for me to figure out, but no one else here.........I'm only 13!:P

Age is no reason for not being able to "Code".
Digital Samurai wrote:
There's ton of 12 years olds, and under on BYOND that are programming. I learned back when I was 12, or 13.

How old are ya now? >_>
Id definatly say and average is about 15. there are some old developers out there. ;) I however am 16.
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
Seven-teen...
I said about nine then said upper teens, but after seeing this, I have to go back to saying nine. [link]
I wish I discovered Byond earlier...>_>
In response to Smoko
Maybe, but it does define the ability of a person's level to comprehend certain aspects of the code. I'm just starting, anyway, so for me to be able to understand it that well just isn't likely to begin with. Still, I'm tryin......which is more than some people I know could ever say. They be stupid.=P
Digital Samurai wrote:
I said about nine then said upper teens, but after seeing this, I have to go back to saying nine. [link]

Hahaha.

Then again, age doesn't make you 'mature'/exposed...just look at Fib Gibbley...
Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I'm 14.
I would guess midteens to early 20s
I'm also 14, heh there sure are alot of people here on BYOND that are between 10-15.

O-matic
In response to Cloud73
I first started when I was 13, and I began to understand it, but my maturity would not let me stick with it (just look at my beginning posts if you want to see how less-mature I was back then).
Page: 1 2