ID:187691

Anyone have any true stories?I love to hear about the inconters.I have had my own of different kinds but I'll tell you all after you all tell me yours =p.
I see aliens all the time. Mostly on construction sites and Taco Bells.

~Kujila
In response to Kujila
Haha...I get it >.> I think...
If you have a few hours to spare (keep in mind, I'm a slow reader =P ) this story might interest you. =)

p.s. For everyone who has seen it, please don't spoil it for people who haven't. =P
In response to YMIHere
Warning: reading that at 2 in the morning is a bad idea.
In response to Jermman
Oh man. Thanks for the notice. I am on the second page and I either have the idea that one of those scary faces are going to pop up with a scary sound after clicking one of the links, or, something scary happens. Either way, I will read it tomorrow. I really do not want to be frightened at this current moment in time.
In response to YMIHere
Heh. i'm too chicken to go open the page for more than a second :P
In response to Kujila
Yeh. California's main population is from somewhere far beyond the reach of Crispy...
In response to YMIHere
Erm is it an actualy alien or ghost thing?I read a few pages and will continue it tom.
In response to Cavern
holy [poo], im on the 9'th page of this thing and im almost afraid to move. this is scary.
In response to N1ghtW1ng
Lol, i dont get it >.>
In response to YMIHere
Hee, that's actually pretty clever. :P

I'm trying to put this in a way that avoids spoilering... but the very thing at the end that makes it so effectively creepy is also what proves it to be a made up scare story, rather than an account of actual events.

Still, it's very well done.
In response to Hedgemistress
It is obvious it was made up. I could tell just by reading the introduction.
In response to Cavern
It is obvious it was made up. I could tell just by reading the introduction.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was a contest... if that's the case, then I should tell you I was sure it was bull before I read the introduction.

Yeah, the beginning weakens the impact... it's cheesier than the actual content by far, and by overexplaining the lack of corraboratable details, he only draws attention to them.

Still, what I said was that the ending proves it, in a way that no amount of cheesiness and lack of detail can.

After the last entry, where you're told that the three went back to the cave to confront whatever was in there, you click on the link for the next installment and get a page not found... the dreadful implication being that they never made it back. If you get that far after having read all the way through the build up, it's actually a pretty effective scare... but the problem is, he wouldn't have put a "Next" link at the bottom of the page before he had a next page for it to go to, not just for the hell of it. :P

So as I said, the very thing that provides the spine-tingly goodness at the end is the thing that proves it's (enjoyable) fiction and not the true account it's presented as.
In response to Kujila
XD lol
In response to YMIHere
YMIHere wrote:
If you have a few hours to spare (keep in mind, I'm a slow reader =P ) this story might interest you. =)

p.s. For everyone who has seen it, please don't spoil it for people who haven't. =P

I just finished page 9, AND [bleep]! This [bleep] is [bleep]ing SCARY! My own adrenaline was pumping just from reading it! So much stress and tention, you're thinking "GET THE [bleep] OUT OF THERE!!"

I have some rational ideas that might explain and de-scarify the whole page 9, but that'd completely ruin the scaryness.

....Do I dare go to the next page?
In response to Zaole
yes you dare
In response to Hedgemistress
It still scared the hell out of me, reading at night is not a good idea :/
In response to Godz
Is that story real? Did they survive? So many questions remain un answered for me from that story.

--Goz
In response to Goz
Its not real, its ment to scare you. It scared me :/
Page: 1 2